Tips on How to Check BVN Number: Tips for Checking the BVN Number -Here is a quick guide on how to easily check your BVN using your mobile phone, regardless of the bank or network you are using. Many individuals have been struggling to get their BVN after losing the first one the bank gave them.
Tips on How to Check BVN Number Using Mobile Phones All Networks
Has transaction been halted on your account because you’ve refused to update your bank account with your BVN (Bank Verification Number) or you can’t transfer nor carry-out certain online transaction due to BVN reasons?
With the increased rate of compromising bank security system using passwords, PIN and OTP, there is definitely a high demand for extra security checks to secure private and personal details or transactions in the banking sector in Nigeria, and that’s why BVN is the answer to that problem.
On February 14, 2014, The Central Bank of Nigeria through the Banker’ Committee and in collaboration with all banks in Nigeria launched a centralized biometric identification system for the banking industry tagged Bank Verification Number (BVN).
Tips on How to Check BVN Number BVN and Its Benefits
The benefits of BVN cannot be over rolled.
BVN gives a unique identity that can be verified across the Nigerian Banking Industry (not peculiar to one Bank). -Customers Bank Accounts are protected from unauthorized access. -It will address issues of identity theft, thus cut exposure to fraud. -The BVN will enhance the Banking Industry chances of being able to fish out blacklisted customers. -Reduce queue in Banking Halls. -Standardized efficiency of banking operations. -The Customers unique BVN is accepted as a means of identification across all Nigerian Banks. -With the instant BVN query service, you can now query your BVN on your mobile phone without going through the hassle of visiting a bank or ATM
Check BVN number with your mobile phone on MTN, Airtel, GLO or 9Mobile (Etisalat) network by;
- Huawei MatePad M3 Features, Price- Specifications
- How Jeff Bezos Overtook Bill Gates to Become the Richest Man in the World
- 20 Tips to consider Before buying Used Cars; Tips that You will Never Regret
- Union Bank Start Up connect – Get Start Up Capital Now
- Apple iPhone 8 Features that will Shock you
Tips on How to Check BVN Number – MTN, Glo, 9Mobile and Airtel
Follow this simple Step to check BVN number with your mobile phone on MTN, Airtel, GLO or 9Mobile (Etisalat)
- Dial the code *565*0# and NIBSS returns the BVN associated with your mobile phone number.
- This code works on all bank you can think of in Nigeria either with or without an internet connection.
- This process works if you choose to link BVN with any Nigerian bank (Access, Zenith, GTBank, Fidelity, First, Ecobank, Union, Unity, FCMB, Diamond, Heritage, UBA, Jaiz, Stanbic IBTC, Wema, Skye, Sterling, Enterprise and Keystone).
It is very easy and I hope you can now check your BVN without having to go through the stress of going to the bank.
If you have any questions concerning Tips on How to Check BVN Number Using Mobile Phones All Networks, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.