Top 20 Best Facebook Posts Ever Written: A nice post doesn’t just get likes and comments; it can go right through someone’s soul and touch that person; there’s definitely more to it. The 20 best Facebook posts ever written are listed below.
Top 20 Best Facebook Posts Ever Written
1. I’m selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
2. When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down “happy”. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, I told them they didn’t understand life.
3. You’ve ever sat down critically and observed the universe and everything in it… the sky, plant growth, childbirth, season change, etc you’d notice one unique thing, they operate through a definite pattern, a fixed law!! For instance, for there to be plant growth u must apply the law of planting, there must be sunlight, water, air, etc.
Now notice that when you neglect to follow that fixed pattern and you fail to apply the law as regards planting perhaps by not watering the plant or exposing it to sunlight, the seed will not grow or its growth will be defective, why is that??? Because u failed to follow the pattern, you forgot to apply the law.
Everything you see today is a result of the law, everything operates through laws… law exists hence without law there’ll be no existence and we are part of existence and laws govern every aspect of our life… Financially, maritally, educationally, emotionally…
Every aspect u can think of!!! Most times what u need in that situation ain’t prayers, u don’t need prayers for a seed to grow, u apply the law of seed planting, watering, sunlight, air, etc… Apply the law in that situation and you’ll reign over it.
4. The challenges aren’t there to break you, they are there to make you
5. Keep in mind; the more challenging the lessons, the bigger the blessings
6. Life is a journey, not a race. And yeah they might have started life journey before you but the aim isn’t to start first, it’s to finish well, so don’t compare yourself with them, just Hustle!!!
7. Don’t just feel I love cos you might break your arms and leg while you fall, rather be in love
8. Grind the shit outta yourself ….one day, the hustle will pay
9. This is life; when the going’s gone bad, people disappear, when it starts going good the same people reappear
- Migrate to MTN Beta Talk with 300% Bonus Airtime | See Guide
- Best Method on How to Transfer Data from Airtel to Airtel
- Baba Ijebu Lotto Prediction Tips for Success
- The Top 20 Deepest Swimming Pool -Latest Update
- Sweet Touching Thank You My Love Messages – Wishes, and Quotes
10. My life isn’t packaged, it is not tidy. There are leftover strands and jagged edges that cut even my friends. I guess what am tryna say is that I ain’t perfect
11. Too broke to pay for my sins….he paid them all
12. Dream big. Stay real. Have faith. Remain true to who you are. Stay connected to your core value. May you never lose yourself In the midst of life’s challenges
13. Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.
14. Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don’t know how great you can be! How much you can love? What you can accomplish! And what you’re potential
15. “Life is short, break the rules. Forgive quickly, and kiss slowly. Love truly. Laugh uncontrollably and never regret anything that makes you smile.” —Mark Twain
16. “I’m a mirror. I’m cool with you if you’re cool with me, and the exchange starts. What you see is what you reflect. If you don’t like what you see, then you’ve done something. If I’m standoffish, that’s because you are.” —Jay-Z
17. The difference between school and life is that school teaches you lessons and then gives you a test while life gives you a test that causes you to learn the lessons.
18. Take the wrong turns. Talk to strangers. Open unmarked doors. And if you see a group of people that looks interesting, go find out what they are doing. Do things without always knowing how they’ll turn out.
19. “What if a demon were to creep after you one night, in your loneliest loneliness, and say, ‘This life which you live must be lived by you once again and innumerable times more; and every pain and joy and thought and sigh must come again to you, all in the same sequence.
The eternal hourglass will, again and again, be turned, and you with it, the dust of the dust!’ Would you throw yourself down and gnash your teeth and curse that demon? Or would you answer, ‘Never have I heard anything more divine?” —Friedrich Nietzsche.
20. “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.” —E.E. Cummings.
If you have any questions concerning Top 20 Best Facebook Posts Ever Written 2023 Latest Update, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.