TOPFAITH University Courses / Student Portal www.topfaith.edu.ng.
TOPFAITH University Courses: The TOPFAITH University has released its accredited courses approved by The National University Commission (NUC) for admission exercise – www.topfaith.edu.ng.
TOPFAITH University Courses
The management of the Topfaith_University has released it accredited courses approved by National University Commission( NUC) for admission exercise
See Also: TopFaith University School Fees Schedule
List of Courses Offered in TOPFAITH University
- Faculty of Management and Social Sciences:
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B. Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- Faculty of Engineering:
- B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- B.Eng Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
- Faculty of Computing and Applied Sciences:
- B.Sc. Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Mathematics
- B.Sc. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Software Engineering
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- Faculty of Law: LL.B
- Commercial and Industrial Law
- Jurisprudence and International Law
- Private and Property Law
- Public Law
Topfaith University Admission Requirements
- All admissions into the University are through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree or HND in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
- Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy specific faculty and departmental requirements. Interview may be conducted as a component of the admission process in addition to UTME or Direct Entry requirements.
TOPFAITH University Get Approval From FG
The Federal Executive Council has approved the establishment of 20 private universities in country.
They are Topfaith University, Mkpatak, Akwa Ibom State; Thomas Adewumi University, Oko-Irese, Kwara State; Maranathan University, Mgbidi, Imo State; Ave Maria University, Piyanko, Nasarawa State; and Al-Istiqama University, Sumaila, Kano State; Mudiame University, Irrua, Edo State; Havilla University, Nde-Ikom, Cross River State; Claretian University of Nigeria, Nekede, Imo State; NOK University, Kachia, Kaduna State; and Karl-Kumm University, Vom, Plateau State.
Others are James Hope University, Lagos, Lagos State; Maryam Abacha American University of Nigeria, Kano, Kano State; Capital City University, Kano, Kano State; Ahman Pategi University, Pategi, Kwara State; and University of Offa, Offa, Kwara State; Mewar University, Masaka, Nasarawa State, Edusoko University, Bida, Niger State, Philomath University, Kuje, Abuja, Khadija University, Majia, Jigawa State and Anan University, Kwall, Plateau State.
Nine of the universities are located in North Central, three in the South South, two in the South East, five of them in North West and one in the South West.
If you have any questions concerning TOPFAITH University Courses, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- List of Courses Offered in Kyambogo University
- List of Courses Offered in Federal Polytechnic Daura
- List of Courses Offered in Ibom Metropolitan Polytechnic
- List of Courses Offered in Akwa Ibom State College of Education.
- List of Courses Offered at Federal University of Agriculture Zuru, Kebbi.
- List of Courses Offered at PAMO University of Medical Sciences, Portharcourt
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
The 50k is it per team for the school fees
What is your cutoff Mark for mass communication
its for freshers only i believe, since it is acceptance fee. the cut off mark is 160
its for freshers only i believe, since it is acceptance fee.
Can someone that has 135 jamb score apply for the post utme