TOPFAITH University Post UTME /DE Screening Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Topfaith University Post UTME Form: The TOPFAITH University is now selling its Post UTME / Direct Entry (DE) Screening applications admission Form for eligible UTME candidates for admission into its various degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. Apply for TOPFAITH University Screening Admission Form below.
TOPFAITH University Post UTME Screening Admission Form
The management of the The TOPFAITH University invite Applications from suitably qualified candidates who obtained a minimum score of 160 in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and possess at least five O’Level Credit in relevant subjects for admission into institution first degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Business Management
- Computer Science
- Criminology and Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Physics with Electronics
- Software Engineering
Topfaith University Post UTME Form Note: Admission into the University is open to all irrespective of religion, ethnic group, gender, creed and disability. However, candidates must note that TOPFAITH University is a Christian faith-based university.
See Also: TOPFAITH University Resumption Date
How to Apply for TOPFAITH University Post UTME Screening Form
Topfaith Road, Mkpatak,
Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria
P.O.Box 1875, Ikot Ekpene. Akwa Ibom State
Visit official website: www.topfaith.edu.ng/.
TOPFAITH University General Admission Requirements
- All admissions into the University are through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB);
- For admission to 100 Level (via UTME), candidates must obtain five (5) credits at SSCE (or equivalent) in relevant subjects at not more than 2 sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics; and attain acceptable points in UTME in relevant subjects;
- For admission by direct entry (200 Level), candidates shall, in addition to having five (5) SSCE credits, obtain at least two (2) A’ level (or its equivalent) passes in relevant subjects, or possess ND with credit passes, or possess a good first degree or HND in another field as the case may be;
- Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all courses.
Note: Prospective students must, in addition to meeting the general admission requirements, also satisfy specific faculty and departmental requirements. Interview may be conducted as a component of the admission process in addition to UTME or Direct Entry requirements.
Topfaith University Post UTME Form Application Deadline: Not Specfied
If you have any questions concerning Topfaith University Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.