Transfer Code for Fidelity Bank: Is the Fidelity Bank USSD Transfer Code what you’re looking for? To transfer money from Fidelity Bank to other banks on your mobile device with or without an internet connection, use the USSD Code in this post.
Transfer Code for Fidelity Bank – How To Transfer Money From Fidelity Bank
In the past, it was extremely exhausting sending money to people because it means you’d have to go to the bank, but nowadays the procedures have become a lot easier. This is because Fidelity Bank now supports USSD banking on any mobile device, it works on all mobile devices (works on Android, iOS, Windows, etc) with or without the internet, all you need to do is to enter the USSD code on the number registered with your Fidelity account Works perfectly on the various networks in Nigeria – MTN, 9Mobile, Glo, Airtel, Ntel, Smile, etc.
Now there is nothing stopping you from doing a money transfer from Fidelity bank to other banks on your mobile device. You can carry out this transaction anywhere and at any time convenient for you.
Here’s How To Transfer Money From Fidelity bank To Other Banks Via Mobile
Fidelity Bank USSD Money Transfer Code:
To transfer money from your Fidelity bank account to another bank account;
- Dial this *770*AccountNumber*Amount#; e.g *770*1234567890*10000# to transfer N10,000.
Make sure the mobile number is registered/linked with your Fidelity Bank account.
- After dialling the code, select the beneficiary bank name, e.g Access Bank, First Bank, Zenith bank etc.
- Enter your transfer PIN to confirm the transfer. The recipient account number will be shown for verification purposes before you insert your PIN.
- If you are new and haven’t used the service before, you will be prompted to create a PIN. You can dial *770# » Enter your Account number » Select a 4-digit PIN for your account.
Take note: If you run two accounts with Fidelity bank, current and saving account and you have registered both with the same phone number, once you carry out transaction on mobile, your current account will be first to get debited.
Transfer per transaction is N10,000 which means you can’t transfer more than 10k at once. Maximum transfer per day is N20,000 means you can’t transfer more than 20k in a day.
Transfer Money Through Fidelity Bank Mobile App:
Alternatively, in the absence of the USSD code, you can also download and activate the Fidelity Online Banking app. To get started, you should download your preferred Fidelity Bank application for Android and iOS.
- Easybuy Phone Price List – How Much Is iPhone, Infinix, Samsung
- Nigerian Tallest Man – Death and Biography
- Tinubu Minister’s List – Full List of Tinubu Ministers
- Men Sleep Naked – What are the Reasons Why Men Sleep Naked?
- Payattitude Customer Care Number – Pay Attitude Contact Number
How to Block Fidelity Bank USSD Code
In case of theft or misplaced device, it’s important that you learn how to quickly block your phone or account from USSD Banking. To get started, follow the steps below:
- Block Phone from USSD Banking, dial *770*911*08012345678# and follow the prompt.
- Block Account from USSD Banking, dial *770*08012345678# and follow the prompt.
TO UNBLOCK Fidelity BANK USSD CODE: YOU WILL HAVE TO VISIT THE NEAREST FIRST BANK AROUND YOU FOR ASSISTANCE.
More on Fidelity Bank USSD Codes
|Airtime Top-Up for Self||*770*AMOUNT#|
|Airtime Top-Up for Others||*770*PHONE*AMOUNT#|
|Transfer to Fidelity Account||*770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT#|
|Transfer to Other banks||*770*ACCOUNT*AMOUNT#|
|ATM cardless withdrawal||*770*8*AMOUNT#|
|Block Phone from USSD Banking||*770*911*08012345678#|
|Block Account from USSD Banking||*770*08012345678#|
|Choose SMS and Email Alert||*770*2#|
That’s it, we are in the mobile era, a simple USSD code can help you carry out all your money transfers on Fidelity Bank easily on your mobile device. So, work smart, work fast! Kindly use the share button to let others know!