Trinity University Post UTME Screening Form 2020.
Trinity University Post UTME form: Trinity University has start selling application forms for admission into undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Trinity University Post UTME form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes at Trinity University, Yaba, Lagos, for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See Also: Trinity University Courses
Trinity University Post UTME Screening Eligibility.
1.Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
2, They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3, Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
How to Apply for Trinity University Post UTME Form.
- Interested candidates should make Trinity University their first choice at any JAMB accredited Computer- Based Test (CBT) centre nationwide.
- Candidates also have a golden opportunity to do a change of institution to Trinity University as their first choice. Complete an online admission application form via the link below.
If you have any question concerning Trinity University, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FEDPOLEL Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- DSPG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KENPOLY Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Greenfield University (GFU) Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this