Trinity University (TU) Registration, Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2021.
Trinity University Registration Procedure: Trinity University (TU) registration and acceptance fee payment guidelines for the 2020/2021 academic session newly admitted students.
Trinity University Registration Procedure
The management of the Trinity University (TU) has released the registration procedure and acceptance fee payment guidelines for all the students admitted during the 2020/2021 academic session.
Trinity University Fresh Students Registration & Acceptance Fee Guidelines
Newly admitted students are to log on to www.trinityuniversity.edu.ng/portal, complete the biodata form and upload passport, O Level Results, UTME Result and other relevant documents.
- Pay acceptance fee and at least 40% of the tuition fee online or at the bank or via online transfer into the following bank account details:
– Name: Trinity University
– Account Number: 1021742908
– Bank: UBA
Note: Please pay with the name of the student if possible
- After payment, keep your payment slip/payment confirmation for further processing Upon physical resumption.
- All documents listed on your letter of admission should be presented at the Admissions Office on physical resumption, 18th January 2021, to complete your registration.
- Learning Management System (LMS) login details would be sent to students after payment of Acceptance fee and 40% Tuition.
If you have any questions concerning Trinity University Registration Procedure, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- LAUTECH Course Registration Opened for 2019/2020 Harmattan Semester
- NSUK IJMB & Remedial Resumption Date, Registration Details 2020/2021 Session
- CHSTNguru Registration Deadline for 2020/2021 Newly Admitted Students
- Federal Poly Idah Acceptance Fees Payment & Registration Procedures for 2020/2021.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.