Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Recruitment Application Login Portal 2021.
TSC Recruitment Application Login Portal: The Teachers Service Commission Jobs Recruitment in Kenya 2021/2022 application portal is now open. Apply for the latest TSC Recruitment Portal Login below.
TSC Recruitment Application Login Portal
The Kenya Teacher Services Commission (TSC) is an independent commission set up to manage human resources in an education commission under the Constitution of Kenya. It has offices in all 47 counties in the capital city, Nairobi
His vision is to be a transformative teaching service for quality education, his goal is to professionalize the education system for quality education and development.
TSC Recruitment Important Notice
“While presenting the Commission’s policy statement to the National Assembly’s Education Committee, TSC Boss Dr Nancy Macharia said a total of Sh13 Billion will be required to hire the new teachers.
Further details show that Sh10.75 billion will be required for employing permanent teachers while the interns will need Sh2.4 billion.”
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) is lining up 37,000 new vacancies for teachers.
Of this, 25,000 will be employed on a permanent and pensionable basis while the remaining 12,000 are to be absorbed on an internship in the next financial year (2021/2022).
According to Dr. Macharia this high number of teachers will be required to address teething staffing gaps as a result of double transition to secondary schools in 2023 under the new Competency Based Curriculum (CBC).
“The current Grade four and standard six pupils will transit to junior secondary and form one, respectively, in 2023. This will lead to hire enrollment which will call for additional teachers.” Dr. Mcharia told the Legislators.
But, the Commission’s 2021/2022 budget has been slashed from the required Sh300.503 billion to Sh281.704 billion.
The Commission has at the same time advertised 1,550 vacancies to replace teachers who exited service through natural attrition (1,119 posts for primary schools and 431 posts for secondary schools).
TSC Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration
Note: Currently Teacher Services Commission (TSC) recruitment has commence, You can apply for the following vacancies on the TSC portal.
- Deputy Principal I – (GRADE D3/TSC SCALE 13)
- Deputy Principal II – (GRADE D2/TSC SCALE 12)
- Senior Lecturer I – (GRADE D2/TSC SCALE 12)
- Deputy Principal III – (GRADE D1/TSC SCALE 11)
- Curriculum Support Officer II – (GRADE C5/TSC SCALE 10)
- Head Teacher – (GRADE C5/TSC SCALE 10)
- Senior Master IV – (GRADE C4/TSC SCALE 9)
- Deputy Head Teacher II – (GRADE C4/TSC SCALE 9)
- Senior Lecturer IV – (GRADE C4/TSC SCALE 9)
- Senior Master IV (C4/T-SCALE 9)
How to Apply for TSC Recruitment Application
Interested and qualified candidates for secondary school vacancies should submit their applications online through the Commission’s website not later than 8th March 2021.
Primary school vacancies will be filled using the 2021 Merit Lists generated in September 2021.
Successful candidates will be informed by the County Directors of the counties where they were merited.
TSC Recruitment Form Portal Login 2021/2022
Prospective applicants for Teachers Service Commission Recruitment 2021 should follow the link(s) below to access the portal:
For more information or inquiries, contact the Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya via the contact details below: Address: TSC House, Kilimanjaro Av.
P.O.B: 00100, Nairobi.
Phone Number: (020) 289-2000. 0722 208 552 / 0777 208 552.
Email: [email protected]
The Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya has enabled the job application portal known as ‘TSC Recruitment Portal’.
The recruitment portal is created for prospective applicants to sign in or sign up to complete the online application.
Teachers Service Commission (TSC) Kenya Recruitment Portal is designed in a way to make the application process simple and straight-forward.
Kenya Teachers Service Commission General Requirements and Qualifications
- Be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
- Have served in the grade of Deputy Principal II or Senior Master I (Grade D2/TSC Scale 9 – 12) for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be a holder of Bachelor of Education or Bachelor of Science or Arts Degree plus a Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE);
- Be Registered with TSC
- Must be 35 years of age
- Be a Kenyan citizen;
- Must be a holder of a P1 certificate in the case of primary schools and a minimum of a diploma in education in the case of secondary schools;
- Must be a registered teacher with the Teachers Service Commission.
- Have a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal and performance contracting process; and
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution.
- Letter of appointment to the current grade.
- Letter of appointment/deployment to the current responsibility.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Director of Criminal Investigations.
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB).
- Also, clearance Application from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC).
- Clearance Certificate from a Credit Reference Bureau.
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer and persons with disabilities (PWDs) are encouraged to apply.
Mistake to Avoid While Applying
A lot of people fail in many applications not because they are not qualified, but because of the numerous mistake. So take note of the following:
- Apply on time, do not wait for the deadline.
- Do the application processes alone, don’t send anybody to avoid mistakes in your data
- Keep yourself updated concerning the application
- Make sure you supply all the necessary requirements
- Take time to crosscheck your details before submission.
- Candidates are to apply for one job position, Candidates who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application disqualified
- The online application is free.
The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
Reporting of Fraud
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest TSC office or Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines: Director Staffing (0202892193) and Deputy Director – Staffing (0202892131) or write to the Commission through the email address [email protected]
In addition, any such fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station.
If you have any questions concerning TSC Recruitment Application Login Portal, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Kaduna State Teachers Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Kaduna State Teachers KSTB Recruitment CBT Exams Result
- www.fts.admissions.clouds | Federal Teachers Scheme Portal
- Federal Teachers Scheme (FTS) Shortlisted Candidate
- Ondo State Government SUBEB Recruitment for Teacher’s
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.