Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery (TSCNM) Basic Midwifery & Community Midwifery Programmes Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
TSCNM Jalingo Basic Midwifery Admission Form: Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery (TSCNM), Jalingo, application forms for admission into its Basic Midwifery and Community Midwifery Programme for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Taraba State College of Nursing and Midwifery (TSCNM), Jalingo, Basic Midwifery and Community Midwifery Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
TSCNM Jalingo Midwifery Programmes Admission Requirements
For Basic Midwifery, candidates must possess at least 5 Credits in their O’level result – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include Mathematics, English Language, Biology, Physics and Chemistry obtainable in not more than two sittings to include.
Meanwhile, for the Community Midwifery, Candidates must be indigenes of Taraba State and should possess the following requirements before applying for (5) Credits including (English Language and Biology) in their O’level result – WAEC, NECO or NABTEB obtainable in not more than two sittings
How to Apply for TSCNM Jalingo Basic & Community Midwifery Programmes Admission Form
Sales of admission forms shall commence from March 28th to April 22nd, 2022 through the college website
Application forms fees per Candidate is N8,000.00 only
MODE OF APPLICATION
- Visit the College Website via: www.tarabascnm.edu.ng/portal/application
- Create an account on the college portal
- Use your username and password to log in
- Make payment for the application form via ATM CARD
- Fill out the form carefully and submit it online
- PRINT YOUR PAYMENT SLIP (evidence of payment), application form, and acknowledgement letter. Come along with your printed payment slip and all other documents during the entrance examination for verification, please.
Aptitude test will be on
DATE: Friday 22nd April, 2022
VENUE: College Premises
NOTE: Prospective candidates should come along with their original documents for verification on the day of the aptitude test please. Also, come along with writing materials for the test.
- OAUTHC School of Midwifery Admission Form
- Delta Community Midwifery Admission Form
- FCT School of Midwifery Gwagwalada Basic Midwifery Admission
- LASCON Basic Midwifery Training Form
- Kano State College Of Nursing and Midwifery Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning TSCNM Jalingo Basic Midwifery Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this