UCB (Berkeley) Acceptance 2022/2023, Class of 2025 Admission By Major.
Are you searching for UC berkeley acceptance rate for international students, UC berkeley acceptance rate for masters, UC berkeley admission requirements for international students, UC berkeley tuition, UC berkeley acceptance rate computer science, UC berkeley sat requirements, UC berkeley acceptance rate out of-state, and UC berkeley acceptance rate 2022? then this article is for you, we will discuss everything about The University of California, Berkeley acceptance rate.
UC Berkeley Acceptance Rate: Welcome to The University of California, Berkeley, acceptance rate 2022, Admission rate, Admission Statistics, SAT Score and ACT Score and GPA Requirements for Transfer, and Freshmen Undergraduate applicants.
The University of California, Berkeley is the oldest campus of the University of California system located in Berkeley, California. UC Berkeley was established in 1868. The information on this page will be useful to 2021 UCB applicants who need information on the, UC Berkeley Acceptance rate for the: out of state, in-state, and international freshman transfer, Masters, MBA, law school, and Graduate Applicants by major.
Admission at UC Berkeley is a bit hard because they receive more early applications than they can admit. Because of this, gaining admission becomes difficult. Admission at UCB requires more qualifications than just a test score. Admission at UCB also requires persistence, passion, and desires to always try back years-after-year as you may not be lucky to gain admission at first application. But who knows whether the next application will yield a better result.
This is so because UC Berkeley receives so many applications than what they can admit. So your chances of gaining admission at UCB depends on how better your academic profile is compared to other applicants and how well it meets the UC Berkeley minimum University of California admission requirements as listed @ http://admission.universityofcalifornia.edu/.
UC Berkeley Admission Rate and Statistics for Class of 2025
Freshman Profile: Data points for the middle 50% of students.
- Unweighted GPA: 3.89-4.00
- Weighted GPA: 4.00-4.29
- ACT Score Requirements: 30-35
- SAT Score requirements: 1350-1540
2019 Freshman Admission Statistics:
- Total Applications received: 87,389
- Number of Applicants admitted: 14,661
- Freshmen Acceptance Rate 2019: 16.8%
2018 Freshman Admission Statistics:
- Total Applications received: 89,615
- Number of Applicants admitted: 13,558
- Freshman Acceptance Rate 2018: 15.1%
- Application from Public Schools: 85%
- From Rural Areas Applicants: 5%
- First Generation Applicants: 15%
Transfer Student Admission Rate: Data points for the middle 50% of students.
- Required College GPA: 3.69-4.00
2019 Transfer admission Statistics:
- Application received: 19,074
- Total Admitted Applicants: 4,818
- Transfer Students Acceptance Rate 2019: 25.3%
2018 Transfer admission Statistics:
- Application received: 19,213
- Total Admitted Applicants: 4,495
- Transfer Students Acceptance Rate 2018: 23.4%
Application Entry levels by percentage
- Applications from CCCs: 95%
- Veterans: 2%
- Re-Entry: 18%
UC Berkeley International applicants are all the applicants that require a Visa to reside and study in the United States. Other applicants like those who are U.S citizens, refugees, asylee, or permanent residents, who live or study outside the United State are considered “domestic applicants”. International admission is open for both freshman and transfer applicants.
International Students Admission Profile
- International freshman
- GPA Score requirements: 3.90-4.00 (middle 50%, unweighted)
- ACT Score Requirements: 32-35 (middle 50%)
- SAT Score Requirements: 1450-1530 (middle 50%)
- Admission Entry from 74 Countries.
- Admitted Students: 1,552
- The acceptance rate for International Students: 9.14%
- Ole Miss Acceptance Rate and Admission Requirements
- UC Merced Acceptance Rate And Admission Requirements
- University of Virginia Acceptance Rate and Requirements
- University of Kentucky Acceptance Rate and Admission
- Naval Academy Acceptance Rate in the United States -U.S
How to Apply for Admission:
Interested freshman applicant, are to check out and follow the steps below to apply for UCB 2021 Admission. All applicants must make sure they track their admission progress online. All applicants will be notified via email if their application has been received and thereby give you access to log in your student portal.
Application Portal: @ https://admissions.berkeley.edu/
The Application Steps are as follows:
- Check Your Application’s Progress Online
- Make Sure your Correct Information is On File
- Update Your Application
- Complete Any Required Forms
- Monitor Your Email for your admission status.
UCB (Berkeley) Acceptance rate 2022, Academic Statistics
- Graduation rate: 92%
- Acceptance rate: 17%
- Average annual in-state Tuition & Fees Cost
- Cost Before aid: $38,066
- After aid: $15,464 (Aids mostly from grants and scholarships)
- Out-Of-State Tuition & Fees Cost: $42,112 (2017-18)
- Cost of Boarding: $17,274
- Total Enrollment Cost: $40,174
In-state cost by household income:
|Household income||Average cost after aid|
|Less than $30,000||$8,602|
|More than $110,001||$31,232|
Graduation rate UCB:
First-time full-time: Completed within
- 6 Years: 92%
- 8 Years: 93%
Other full-time: Completed within
- 6 Years: 92%
- 8 Years: 93%
Other part-time: Completed within
- 6 Years: 70%
- 8 Years: 72%
University of California Berkeley Acceptance Rate By Major
- Social Sciences Majors: 20%
- Engineering majors: 11%
- Biological and Biomedical Sciences majors: 10%
- Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies majors: 7%
- Natural Resources and Conservation: 6%
- Economics major
- Mathematics major
- Statistics major
- Data Science major
- Computer Science major
- Political Science and Government majors
- Psychology majors
- Business Administration and Management majors
- English major
Undergraduate Admissions Address and Contact.
The University of California, Berkeley, CA, United States. 110 Sproul Hall #5800,
- Berkeley, CA 94720-5800
- Phone: +1 510-642-6000
If you have any questions concerning UC Berkeley Acceptance Rate, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.