UCH Ibadan Nursing Admission Form | son.uch-ibadan.org.ng.
UCH Ibadan Nursing Form: University College Hospital Ibadan (UCH), has started selling admission forms into the School of Nursing for the 2022/2023 academic session, See how to apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Form below.
UCH Ibadan Nursing Form
The management of University College Hospital (UCH), Ibadan invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into its School of Nursing for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Recommended: Short Courses in Medical & Health Science
The course is for a period of three years, following which candidates shall be presented for both the School and Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria Final Examinations to qualify, be registered and licensed to practice as General Nurses(RN).
In view of current Covid-19 Related Nationwide Inter-State/Inter-City lockdown prospective applicants upon payment for admission forms are encouraged to contact the heads of their intended school through the under-listed telephone numbers to assist them in submitting their payment Receipts/Tellers online and obtain PIN Code to login into UCH Admission Portal.
The numbers are :
- Principal, School of Nursing – 08131733574 / 08034007592
UCH School of Nursing Admission Requirements:
Applicants should be aged 17 ½ years and above, possess the Senior Secondary School Certificate (WASSCE/NECO/SSCE) or GCE O’ Level or equivalent with at least 5 credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two (2) sittings OR NABTEB at one(1) sitting.
How to Apply for UCH Ibadan School of Nursing Admission:
Application form is available beginning from Wednesday, 3rd August, 2022 through the UCH SCHOOLS’ PORTAL at website https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng. Interested individuals are to do the following;
- Make a payment of anon-refundable fee of Seven Thousand, Seven Hundred Naira (N7,700.00) only through any commercial bank into University College Hospital, Ibadan T.S.A. Account- School of Nursing. Teller to be changed to receipt at UCH Accounts Department.
- Make a payment of Two Hundred Naira (#200.00) only into Oyo State Nursing & Midwifery Committee Account, First Bank Plc. 2019704292
- Present both the UCH receipt and First Bank teller for the payment of #200.00 at Room 6, School of Nursing to collect PIN (Personal Identification Number) for login and online application submission.
- Go to the portal on https://portal.uch-ibadan.org.ng, download the Applicants’ User Guide and enter your PIN (Personal Identification Number) to login and create your account.
- Follow instructions on the Applicants’ User Guide to input your data and submit your application online.
- Print 2 copies of your form and Photo card and submit for authentication at Room 6, School of Nursing
Method of Selection:
(i) Applicants shall be notified of the date, venue and time for Computer Based (CBT) Entrance Examination through their e-mail addresses and text messages
(ii) Only candidates with authenticated (stamped and signed) Photo cards shall be allowed into examination venue.
(iii) Only candidates who attain acceptable standard at the examination shall be invited for interview or considered for selection following interview.
UCH Ibadan Nursing Form Application Deadline: Friday, 9th September 2022
If you have any questions concerning UCH Ibadan Nursing Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- UCH Ibadan SHIM Post UTME Form
- Osun State College of Technology (OSCOTECH) Amends
- UCH Ibadan Post Basic Occupational Health Nursing Course Form
- UCH Ibadan Post Basic Perioperative Nursing Course Admission Form