UCTH SHIM Admission List: The management of the list of candidates University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH) has published the list of candidates admitted into its School of Health Information Management (SHIM) ND programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UCTH SHIM Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Calabar Teaching Hospital (UCTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) ND programmes during the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check UCTH SHIM Admission List
Currently, the UCTH SHIM ND prospective students can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- To access your UCTH SHIM ND admission status, go to the JAMB portal at https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down, then locate and click the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UCTH SHIM ND admission status.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
- Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UCTH SHIM Merit Admission List.
If you have any questions concerning UCTH SHIM Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.