Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) Hostel Accommodation List 2023.
UDUSOK Hostel Accommodation List: Names of candidates allocated for spaces in the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) hostels for the 2022/2023 academic session have been published online.
UDUSOK Hostel Accommodation List
This is to inform all the students of the Usman Danfodio University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) that the management of the institution has released the hostel accommodation list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
See Also: UDUSOK Notice
How to Check UDUSOK Hostel List.
- Go to UDUSOK hostel accommodation portal at http://hostel.udusok.edu.ng/.
- Use your MIS student “Username” and “Password” to login
- Click on “View Accommodation Status”
- Proceed to Make Payment of the Hostel Accommodation fee via REMITA platform as stated in the portal notice box.
- All provisionally allocated bed-spaces must be cleared within four weeks from the date of release.
- Payment of the sum of N10,090 is to be made via REMITA platform.
- Upon verifying your payment, you will be able to see your Hostel/Block/Room details.
- Print your payment invoice.
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, also known as Udusok and formerly the University of Sokoto is one of the initial twelve universities founded in Nigeria by the federal government in 1975. It is a research university located in the city of Sokoto, Northwest Nigeria.
UDUSOK Hostel Accommodation Application Guidelines
Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto (UDUSOK) is preparing to open its hostel application portal for students seeking accommodation in the university’s halls of residence for the 2022/2023 academic session. As per the internal memorandum released on Monday 3rd March 2023, the portal will be accessible starting from 5th April and will remain open until 20th April 2023.
Details on the Portal Opening
The internal memo, which was signed by Dr. Tukur M. Mukhtar, Deputy Dean Main Campus and Chairman of the Bed-Space Allocation Committee, provided essential details about the portal’s opening and closing dates, as well as the URL students should use to apply for bed space. The memo stated that the portal would open on Wednesday, 5th April 2023, at 3:00 pm, and close on 20th April 2023.
To apply for bed space in the UDUSOK halls of residence, interested students should follow these steps:
- Visit the official hostel application portal at hostel.udusok.edu.ng.
- Log in with your university-provided credentials.
- Fill out the application form with your personal details, course, and year of study.
- Select your preferred hall of residence and room type (single, double, or triple occupancy).
- Submit your application before the closing date, 20th April 2023.
- Await the announcement of the allocation results, which will be posted on the university’s notice board and official website.
Students who wish to apply for hostel accommodation at UDUSOK should keep the following in mind:
- The portal will only be open for a limited time, so make sure to complete your application within the specified timeframe.
- Ensure that you have a stable internet connection while filling out the application to avoid any disruptions.
- Double-check your information before submitting your application, as any errors may lead to disqualification.
- Keep an eye on the university’s official website and notice board for any updates or announcements related to the hostel allocation process.
If you have any questions concerning UDUSOK Hostel Accommodation List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp, or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.