Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (UDUSOK) Postgraduate Admission Form 2020.
UDUSOK Postgraduate Form: Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released for sales…See more details below for admission form requirement and how to apply.
UDUSOK Postgraduate Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-Time/Part- Time Postgraduate Programmes in the Postgraduate School, Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
The University runs Postgraduate Programmes leading to the award of the following:
- Postgraduate Diploma
- Academic Masters
- Professional Masters
- M.Phil / Ph.D. for those that could be upgraded to Ph.D.
How to Apply for UDUSOK Postgraduate Admission.
Application forms are available for sale online as from Monday, 26th August, 2019 to Sunday, 8th December, 2019 at the cost of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only. Appropriate administrative charges will be applied. All Nigerian debit cards are accepted. Interested applicants are hereby advised to visit the Postgraduate School Website: http://pg.udusok.edu.ng for additional information on the available courses and Application Procedure.
Applicant should arrange well in advance for their academic transcripts to be forwarded to the undersigned.
- Screening test will be conducted by affected Faculties between Monday, 18th November, 2019 to Sunday, 8th December, 2019.
- Holders of Higher Diploma (HD) are NOT eligible for admission into the Postgraduate Programmes of the Usmanu Danfodiyo University.
- Applicants with ‘PASS’ at Diploma or Degree level are not eligible for admission.
- Applicants without NYSC Discharge /Exemption/Exclusion Certificate need not apply.
- All Candidates for admission into Ph.D, M.Phil/Ph.D, M. A., M.Ed.,M.Sc. and LLM Programmes must provide records of their Academic Transcripts.
- Candidates applying for admission in the Faculty of Arts & Islamic Studies, Education & Extension Services and College of Health Sciences are expected to sit for Screening Test at dates to be announced by affected Faculties.
For complaints or inquiries, feel free to contact us on:
All administrative or admission issues should be directed to the postgraduate school.
08035586397, 09099455104 (Admission Issues)
07039039228,08035586397 (Technical Issues)
Mrs. Z.B. Ibrahim
Secretary, Postgraduate School
If you have any questions concerning UDUSOK Postgraduate Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.