Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023.
UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form: Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH) School of Nursing Admission application forms for 2022/2023 academic session admission into its basic nursing programme is out.
UDUTH School of Nursing Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital (UDUTH), School of Nursing, basic nursing programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UDUTH School of Nursing Entry Requirements
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form
Sales of application forms commence from 1st February 2022 and close 2nd March 2022.
- Visit https://healthrevolve.com.ng/ and select “Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto” from the “Remita Payment” Menu.
- Under “Services” select “UDUTH School of Nursing”. Fill in N5,000 under Service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “General Payment Instruction”.
- Using the generated Remita (RRR number), go to any bank to make a payment.
- Bring the generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to UDUTH cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring the copy of the Remita slip and receipt collected from the UDUTH cashier to the School of Nursing UDUTH Sokoto to get your serial number and pin.
- Visit https://nursing.uduth.org.ng/ and insert the pin and serial number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledge
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the entrance exam.
For further enquires please contact/call: email@example.com/ 08038724963, 08034361144.
If you have any questions concerning UDUTH School of Nursing Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.