Uganda Police Force CONSTABLE Recruitment | www.upf.go.ug.
Uganda Police Force Recruitment: UPF Recruitment, www.upf.go.ug, The Uganda Police has opened its application portal for its 2022/2023 recruitment exercise. See requirement and how to apply for UPF recruitment 2022.
Uganda Police Recruitment Portal.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies in the Uganda Police Force below, See requirement and how apply for UPF recruitment below.
Uganda Police Force Recruitment is Now Out and is Open to all young Ugandians
We would like to inform the public that the 2nd batch of recruitment of 5000 police recruits has commenced. Applications are, therefore, invited from interested candidates.
The applications shall be transferred to Police Headquarters where a shortlist of successful candidates shall be processed and published for interviews at a date that will be released later.
All interested applicants are advised to read and acquaint themselves with the minimum eligibility criteria before they apply. As a reminder they must;
- Possess a maximum academic qualification of UCE Certificate (O’level) or its equivalent with at least 4 credits including English and at least a pass in mathematics. Those who possess qualifications above UCE should NOT
- Be a Ugandan Citizen Valid National ID (NIN)
- Have no criminal record
- Be ready to undertake the requisite twelve months Police Basic Training Course.
- Be physically fit
- Ready to work long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Possess good communication skills
- Must not be a former serving officers in any of the Forces
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR UGANDA POLICE FORCE 2022 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Uganda Police online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
How to Apply for UPF Recruitment
- Hand written applications addressed to the IGP accompanied by
- Certified copies of Academic documents
- Photocopy of the National ID
- Photocopy of the ID of the previous schools attended.
- 3 recent Passport size photographs
- Recommendation letters from LCI, LCII, LCIII and RDC (from the respective districts of recruitment).
- All in the file folder which should be delivered to the Police District/Divisional Headquarters not later than 18th June 2022
- Only shortlisted Candidates shall be invited from interviews on dates to be communicated.
We would like to further reiterate that the police is on equal opportunities employer and the process of recruitment is by rule and merit. The effective recruitment into the force is subject to successful completion of the initial training.
Therefore, all applicants are warned against giving bribes or make attempts to influence the recruitment process through politicians, unscrupulous people, intermediary agents or policemen.
The public should know that being a police officer is more than a career, but a noble calling. Any persons found to be giving false promises must be reported to the nearest police station, PSU or other Anti-Corruption Agency for investigation.
UPF SALARY SCALE:
UG SCALE– U7
People also search for:
- Uganda Police Force Recruitment 2022
- police recruitment 2022 in uganda
- Uganda Police Force Recruitment Date 2022
- uganda police cadet recruitment 2022
- How to join Uganda Police Force Recruitment
- Uganda Police Force Recruitment Website 2022/2023
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE Certificate) or its equivalent with at least two principal passes (those with equivalent qualifications, must obtain certification from UNEB). NB: Over qualified candidates should not apply.
- Six credits at UCE with at least a credit in English and a pass in Mathematics,
- Be physically fit and ready to undertake the requisite twelve months basic police course.
- Possess no criminal record.
- Ready to work long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Ready to work in any part of the country.
- Excellent communication skills.
Age: 18-25 Years
NB: All applicants be a Ugandan citizen
The Uganda Police Force recruitment 2022 – 2023 has officially begun, reach out to the official Uganda Police website @ https://www.upf.go.ug/job-opportunities/.
Applicants must also fill in the Uganda Police recruitment Bio-Data Forms from the offices of the district commanders.The regional centres are the Police Training School Kibuli, regional Police headquarters at Jinja, Wakiso, Masaka, Mpigi, Moroto, Gulu, Arua, Hoima, Fort Portal, Masaka, Mbarara, Mbale and Soroti .It Should be Noted that After Successful recruitment, personnel are enrolled in the various police training schools such as Uganda Police Training School Kabayle.
Uganda Police Recruitment Centres
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their handwritten applications accompanied by photocopies of academic transcripts and certificates, three (3) recent passport size photographs and recommendation letters from LCI, LCIII and RDC (from the respective districts of recruitment) should be delivered in person to the recruitment centers on the following dates depending on your area of origin;
PTS Kibuli (Kampala Centre): Candidates from Mityana, Jinja, Nakaseke, Nakapiripit, Gulu, Lira, Zombo, Hoima, Kabarole, Masaka, Mbarara, Kabale, Tororo, Mbale, Kaberamaido, Iganga, Bukwo and SheemPTS Kibuli (Kampala Centre): Candidates from Gomba, Luwero, Kamuli, Amudat, Apac, Nwoya, Nebbi, Kibaale, Kamwenge, Rakai, Isingiro, Kisoro, Kumi, Busia, Amuria, Kween, Mayuge and Bushenyi
Mukono Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Nakasongola, Butambala, Moroto, Buyende, Amuru, Agago, Arua, Buliisa, Bundibugyo, Lyantonde, Ntungamo, Bukedea, Katakwi, Butaleja, Buhweju, Kapchorwa and Namayingo
Nagalama, Mukono Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Kayunga, Mpigi, Adjumani, Kaliro, Kotido, Otuke, Maracha, Masindi, Ntoroko, Lwengo, Ibanda, Kanungu, Manafwa, Budaka, Soroti, Mitooma, Bugiri and Butambuli –
Entebbe Wakiso Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Buikwe, Kiboga, Luuka, Kaabong, Kitgum, Alebtong, Koboko, Kiryandongo, Kyenjojo, Kalangala, Kiruhura, Rukungiri, Bududa, Kibuku, Serere, Rubirizi, Sironko and Namutumba
Kakiri Wakiso Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Kyankwazi, Buvuma, Abim, Lamwo, Dokolo, Oyam, Yumbe, Kyegegwa, Sembabule, Bukomansimbi, Pallisa, Kasese and Ngora
Kiira Division Wakiso Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Kalungu, Mubende, Napak, Pader, Amolatar, Moyo and Kole
You can visit the institution’s official website: https://www.upf.go.ug.
The Ministry of Defence under the Section of Uganda_Police Jurisdiction Conducts periodic Police Recruitment. The Requirements, Criteria, Forms and Training Schools have been indicated below. The Uganda Police_Recruitment is conducted usually during the first quarter of the year (January – March) or the Last quarter of the Month (August -November)
The Uganda National Police is the national police force of Uganda. The head of the force is called the Inspector General of Police. The current IGP is Martin Okoth Ochola. Ochola replaced former IGP, General Edward Kale Kayihura in March 2018. Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the Uganda Police Force UPF recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Uganda_Police Force above.
UPF Press Office
Counter Terrorism Unit
Professional Standards Unit
Toll Free Lines
Application Deadline: 18, June 2022
If you have any question concerning Uganda Police Force (UPF) Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.