Uganda Police Force Recruitment | www.upf.go.ug.
Uganda Police Force Recruitment: UPF Recruitment, www.upf.go.ug, The Uganda Police has opened its application portal for its 2021/2022 recruitment exercise. See requirement and how to apply for UPF recruitment 2021.
Uganda Police Recruitment Portal.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill vacancies in the Uganda Police Force below, See requirement and how apply for UPF recruitment below.
This is to kindly inform all applicants who expressed interest to join the UPF as Probationer Police Constables that the list of candidates for the next stage of the recruitment program is now out. All applicants are requested to crosscheck their names at the respective District/Divisional Police Headquarters, to confirm whether they are successful or otherwise.
Only shortlisted candidates are required to attend the second stage of the recruitment program, which shall include a fitness test, aptitude test, oral test and medical examination. The interviews will be conducted from the 5th November to the 12th November, 2021, and all shortlisted applicants are further required to come with the following;
- Original National Identity Card or a letter confirming the National Identity Card Particulars from NIRA.
- Original Academic Documents
- Proven Medical Record with results for HEPATITIS B, HIV/AIDS and TB results.
All candidates will be informed of the result of the selection process and an eligibility list for the initial Probationer Police Constable training at PTS Kabalye, Masindi, released thereafter.
Once again we would like to remind all candidates that the process of recruitment is by rule and merit. Therefore, applicants are warned against giving bribes or make attempts to influence the recruitment process through politicians, unscrupulous people, intermediary agents or police. Any persons found to be giving false promises must be reported to the nearest police station, PSU, or anti-corruption agency for investigations.
We would like to thank all applicants for expressing interest to join the Uganda Police Force family.
CP Enanga Fred
23rd October 2021
Uganda Police Force Recruitment
We would like to inform the public that the 2nd batch of recruitment of 5000 police recruits has commenced today 7/09/2020. Applications are, therefore, invited from interested candidates beginning 7th September 2021 till the 19th September 2021, and should be submitted at the respective District/Divisional Police Headquarters.
The applications shall be transferred to Police Headquarters where a shortlist of successful candidates shall be processed and published for interviews at a date that will be released later.
This new batch of officers forms part of the recruitment of 10000 new police officers which was launched in August 2019, as part of the police uplift program. It is our determination therefore, to continue with our planned programs despite the difficult Covid-19 climate. The 1st batch of new officers was successfully passed out, Covid-19 free on the 21/08/2020
All interested applicants are advised to read and acquaint themselves with the minimum eligibility criteria before they apply. As a reminder they must;
- Possess a maximum academic qualification of UCE Certificate (O’level) or its equivalent with at least 4 credits including English and at least a pass in mathematics. Those who possess qualifications above UCE should NOT
- Be a Ugandan Citizen Valid National ID (NIN)
- Have no criminal record
- Be ready to undertake the requisite twelve months Police Basic Training Course.
- Be physically fit
- Ready to work long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Be ready to work in any part of the country.
- Possess good communication skills
- Must not be a former serving officers in any of the Forces
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR UGANDA POLICE FORCE 2020 RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions thoroughly before completing the Uganda Police online Recruitment Form. Any incomplete or wrongly completed Form will be rejected and will not be processed.
How to Apply for UPF Recruitment
- Hand written applications addressed to the IGP accompanied by
- Certified copies of Academic documents
- Photocopy of the National ID
- Photocopy of the ID of the previous schools attended.
- 3 recent Passport size photographs
- Recommendation letters from LCI, LCII, LCIII and RDC (from the respective districts of recruitment).
- All in the file folder which should be delivered to the Police District/Divisional Headquarters not later than 19/09/2020.
- Only shortlisted Candidates shall be invited from interviews on dates to be communicated.
We would like to further reiterate that the police is on equal opportunities employer and the process of recruitment is by rule and merit. The effective recruitment into the force is subject to successful completion of the initial training.
Therefore, all applicants are warned against giving bribes or make attempts to influence the recruitment process through politicians, unscrupulous people, intermediary agents or policemen.
The public should know that being a police officer is more than a career, but a noble calling. Any persons found to be giving false promises must be reported to the nearest police station, PSU or other Anti-Corruption Agency for investigation.
People also search for:
- Uganda Police Force Recruitment 2021
- police recruitment 2020 in uganda
- Uganda Police Force Recruitment Date 2020
- uganda police cadet recruitment 2020
- How to join Uganda Police Force Recruitment
- Uganda Police Force Recruitment Website 2020/2021
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- The applicant should hold a Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education (UACE Certificate) or its equivalent with at least two principal passes (those with equivalent qualifications, must obtain certification from UNEB). NB: Over qualified candidates should not apply.
- Six credits at UCE with at least a credit in English and a pass in Mathematics,
- Be physically fit and ready to undertake the requisite twelve months basic police course.
- Possess no criminal record.
- Ready to work long hours and at times under difficult conditions.
- Ready to work in any part of the country.
- Excellent communication skills.
Age: 18-25 Years
NB: All applicants be a Ugandan citizen
To ascertain if the Uganda Police Force recruitment 2020 – 2021 has officially begun, reach out to the official Uganda Police website @ https://www.upf.go.ug/job-opportunities/. OR check this page frequently as update shall be made anytime the form is out.
Applicants must also fill in the Uganda Police recruitment Bio-Data Forms from the offices of the district commanders.The regional centres are the Police Training School Kibuli, regional Police headquarters at Jinja, Wakiso, Masaka, Mpigi, Moroto, Gulu, Arua, Hoima, Fort Portal, Masaka, Mbarara, Mbale and Soroti .It Should be Noted that After Successful recruitment, personnel are enrolled in the various police training schools such as Uganda Police Training School Kabayle.
Uganda Police Recruitment Centres
All interested and suitably qualified candidates should send their handwritten applications accompanied by photocopies of academic transcripts and certificates, three (3) recent passport size photographs and recommendation letters from LCI, LCIII and RDC (from the respective districts of recruitment) should be delivered in person to the recruitment centers on the following dates depending on your area of origin;
PTS Kibuli (Kampala Centre): Candidates from Mityana, Jinja, Nakaseke, Nakapiripit, Gulu, Lira, Zombo, Hoima, Kabarole, Masaka, Mbarara, Kabale, Tororo, Mbale, Kaberamaido, Iganga, Bukwo and SheemPTS Kibuli (Kampala Centre): Candidates from Gomba, Luwero, Kamuli, Amudat, Apac, Nwoya, Nebbi, Kibaale, Kamwenge, Rakai, Isingiro, Kisoro, Kumi, Busia, Amuria, Kween, Mayuge and Bushenyi
Mukono Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Nakasongola, Butambala, Moroto, Buyende, Amuru, Agago, Arua, Buliisa, Bundibugyo, Lyantonde, Ntungamo, Bukedea, Katakwi, Butaleja, Buhweju, Kapchorwa and Namayingo
Nagalama, Mukono Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Kayunga, Mpigi, Adjumani, Kaliro, Kotido, Otuke, Maracha, Masindi, Ntoroko, Lwengo, Ibanda, Kanungu, Manafwa, Budaka, Soroti, Mitooma, Bugiri and Butambuli –
Entebbe Wakiso Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Buikwe, Kiboga, Luuka, Kaabong, Kitgum, Alebtong, Koboko, Kiryandongo, Kyenjojo, Kalangala, Kiruhura, Rukungiri, Bududa, Kibuku, Serere, Rubirizi, Sironko and Namutumba
Kakiri Wakiso Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Kyankwazi, Buvuma, Abim, Lamwo, Dokolo, Oyam, Yumbe, Kyegegwa, Sembabule, Bukomansimbi, Pallisa, Kasese and Ngora
Kiira Division Wakiso Recruitment Centre: Candidates from Kalungu, Mubende, Napak, Pader, Amolatar, Moyo and Kole
You can visit the institution’s official website: https://www.upf.go.ug.
The Ministry of Defence under the Section of Uganda_Police Jurisdiction Conducts periodic Police Recruitment. The Requirements, Criteria, Forms and Training Schools have been indicated below. The Uganda Police_Recruitment is conducted usually during the first quarter of the year (January – March) or the Last quarter of the Month (August -November)
The Uganda National Police is the national police force of Uganda. The head of the force is called the Inspector General of Police. The current IGP is Martin Okoth Ochola. Ochola replaced former IGP, General Edward Kale Kayihura in March 2018. Applications are invited from in suitably qualified applicants for the Uganda Police Force UPF recruitment exercise. INTERESTED AND SUITABLY QUALIFIED members of the public can apply for any of the positions available at Uganda_Police Force above.
UPF Press Office
Counter Terrorism Unit
Professional Standards Unit
Toll Free Lines
Application Deadline: Unspecified
If you have any question concerning Uganda Police Force (UPF) Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.