University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre (UIDLC) Admission Form 2023/2024.
UI Distance Learning Admission Form: University of Ibadan Distance Learning Admission Form for 2023/2024 is now out for sale, Apply for UI Distance Learning Centre Admission Form Here…See UI Distance Learning Centre Form below.
UI Distance Learning Admission Form
Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for admissions into the fifteen (15) National Universities Commission-validated Degree Programmes of the Distance Learning Centre, the University of Ibadan for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
About UI Distance Learning Centre.
The programmes are run under the University’s Open and Distance Learning (ODL) Platform.
The University of Ibadan Distance Learning Centre (UIDLC) is an arm of the University responsible for providing Open and Distance Learning University Education. This mode of education is technology-mediated and provides for minimum physical interaction between the learners and the facilitators. DLC learners are spread across different locations within and outside the country because of the convenience of access which is made available by this mode.
It is noteworthy to further inform prospective candidates that the academic activities of UIDLC are facilitated by the same lecturers as the regular mode of study. The issuance of the same certificates as obtainable in the conventional university system is also assured. This is technically referred to as PARITY OF ESTEEM- both categories have equal rights and privileges.
At the moment, the Centre has fifteen (15) academic programmes which are fully accredited by the National University Commission (NUC).
UI Open Distance eLearning (ODeL) Statutory Admission Requirements
To qualify for undergraduate courses at the 100 level, applicants must have credit passes in five (5) relevant WAEC/NECO/GCE subjects, and distinctions or upper credits in A’ Levels, NCE, OND, HND, Degrees, in addition to the required O’Level credit passes for 200 level direct entry candidates. The Bachelor of Nursing Science is exclusively available to Registered Nurses (RN) and Direct Entry candidates.
Priority will be granted to applicants who scored at least 40% aggregate mark in the University POST UTME examination but were unable to secure admission through the face-to-face mode due to limited capacity. Candidates in this group must change their study mode on the application portal.
University of Ibadan Distance Learning Programmes.
Faculty of Arts
- BA (Hons) English
- BA (Hons) Philosophy and Public Affairs
- BA (Hons) History & Diplomatic Studies
- BA (Hons) Communication. & Language Arts
Faculty of the Social Sciences
- BSc (Hons) Psychology
- BSc (Hons) Economics
- BSc (Hons) Political Science
- BSc (Hons) Sociology
Faculty of Education
- BEd (Hons) Adult Education
- BEd (Hons) Guidance & Counselling
- BEd (Hons) Educational Management
- BSW (Hons) Social Work
- BLIS (Hons) Library and Information Studies
Faculty of Science
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science
- BSc (Hons) Statistics
How to Apply for UI Distance Learning Centre.
To apply for UI’s ODeL program, follow these steps:
- Visit https://modeofstudy.ui.edu.ng/ and enter your JAMB registration number or email address in the banner field.
- The application processing admission portal will inform you of your eligibility status.
- Click “Apply,” review the requirements, and choose your desired program from the 16 available ODeL options.
- Provide your name and contact information. The school will communicate with you regarding your admission through the provided email and phone number, so ensure they are valid and accessible.
- Confirm your details and proceed to payment. You can pay online via the Remita interface, print your RRR for bank payment, or use internet banking apps integrated with Remita.
- Your payment will be transmitted to your application portal page. If not, click “ReQuerry payment” on the payment page to update your transaction status.
- After a successful transaction, update your biodata, upload your credentials, and submit your application. The university will contact you about your admission status or further actions within a few days.
Note: Prospective candidates should carefully review the admission requirements before paying for the application form. Applications that do not meet the requirements will not be accepted by the admission portal.
The UI Open and Distance Learning (ODL) admission application form costs N11,000 (eleven thousand naira only).
- UI Post UTME Screening Exercise Form
- List of Courses Offered at University of Ibadan | www.ui.edu.ng
- University of Ibadan (UI) Admission List
- UI Notice to Graduands on Convocation Ceremony
- UI Convocation Ceremony
The cost of the UI Open and Distance Learning (ODL) admission application form is N10,500 (ten thousand five hundred naira only)
If you have any questions concerning UI Distance Learning Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
Thanks for the info. Please when is the deadline for the form and how are we going to make payment for the form.
hello please is the form for 2020/2021 session is out? when is the deadline please?
Please is the form out for 2020/2021
Pls I taught special education is also one of the courses in programm
Sir, please when form of 2020/2021 season will be out. thanks
I have an O level result of 2008, can it be used for admission processing?
Pls I want to ask if u i distance learning program accept awaiting results
Please is the form out for 2020/2021
When will UI distance learning form be closed
Pls,wen will ui distance learning form 2021/2022 be out
Is the form for ui dlc out for 2020/2021
Also please, d closing date for taking d form
When is the form closing