University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form: University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is now on sale.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital (UITH) School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Applicants must be candidates who sat for the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) conducted in 2022. The candidates must have a minimum score of 120 to be qualified to apply and to be screened.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Requirements
In addition to a minimum score 120 in 2022 UTME. Prospective candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credits SSCE/GCE ‘O’ level or its equivalent at not more than two sittings, which should include a credit pass in English Language, Mathematics, Biology and any other two courses.
In addition to the above, candidates will be selected based on their success in a written entrance examination & oral interview.
Subjects for the competitive entrance examination and oral interview.
(a) English Language (b) General paper (c) Mathematics (d) Biology. The examination will be based on the SS3 syllabus. Candidates selected for admission will be required to pass a medical examination.
How to Apply for UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form
The Application forms are to be filled from the University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital website (www.uithilorin.org.ng) pay five thousand naira (N5,000.00) non-refundable fee into University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital Account with the CBN through CBN e-payment gateway REMITA.
- All the data and scanned uploads (e.g Certificates, Remita receipt e.t.c) on the form fields MUST be supplied correctly as required for your form to be processed.
- Payment MUST be made first before proceeding to the form page
- To make payment Log on to remita.net
- Click on Pay FGN and State TSA
- Select and click FGN Federal Government of Nigeria
- Type University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital on whom do you want to pay
- Select UITH GENERAL PURPOSE on Name of Service/Purpose
- Fill in the necessary information and make your payment.
- For enquiry on payment issue, please contact: 08038676515, For Technical Support Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 08062303140
- After payment is made through the Remita Platform, you can now proceed with your registration by filling the online SOCT FORM with the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated with the payment made.
- Click APPLY NOW below, then it will redirect to the interface where you will be asked to enter a VALID personal E-mail address.
- A confirmation link will be sent to the E-mail you provided during the E-mail registration.
- Login into your E-mail account by opening a new Tab in the same browser already opened.
- Click on the link sent to your E-mail by noreply@uithilorin.
- The SOCT application form will be made available for you to fill and submit.
- Note: On the sponsor details form fields you are expected to get the scanned signature of the sponsor in jpeg or png or jpg format for upload.
- Fill every other field on the form as required.
- After submission wait for 2 seconds as you will be directed to print or download the filled form.
- NOTE: If you do not see your printout, it means your form was not successfully submitted, so you have to refill the form
- NOTE: Please don’t bring the printout to UITH.
Duration of Course: Two (2) calendar years commencing from October 2021 (Full Time Programme).
Accommodation: Accommodation is available at affordable fees on a first come, first-serve basis.
All application forms should be completed online on or before Friday 30th, September 2022.
UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Selection/Interview Dates
- Written examination: Tuesday, 11th October, 2022.
- Oral interview: Tuesday, Wednesday12th October, 2022.
For further information, Please Contact the followings:-
- Registrar: 08033701842
- School Coordinator: 08034819532/08182208220
CALL HOURS: 8 AM TO 4 PM (MONDAY — FRIDAY) ONLY
- UPTH Post-Basic Nursing Form
- Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Admission Form
- Nursing Study Abroad Programs for College Students Application Form
If you have any questions concerning UITH School of Orthopaedic Cast Technology Admission Form , please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.