UMTH School of Health Information Management Post UTME Screening/Entrance Examination Date for ND/HND Candidates 2020.
UMTH SHIM Entrance Examination: University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) Post UTME Screening and Entrance Examination Date, time, venue and requirements for the 2020/2021 academic session prospective ND/HND candidates.
UMTH SHIM Entrance Examination
The management of the University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital (UMTH) School of Health Information Management (SHIM) has released the schedule and requirements for the Post UTME Screening for ND programmes and Entrance Examination HND programme for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UMTH SHIM ND Post UTME Screening & HND Entrance Exam.
The post JAMB Screening test for the ND programme and Entrance Examination for the HND programme has been scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: Monday 14h December 2020.
Venue: School of Nursing Auditorium.
Time: 10:00am prompt.
All the prospective candidates should take note that only those candidates with the following requirements will be permitted into the examination hall:
1. Evidence of remittal payment of (N5,000) for forms- HND candidates only
2. Evidence of remittal payment for Post JAMB Screening Test of N,2000-ND candidates only
3. Complete writing materials
4. Come and collect your exam permit slip-on or before 14 December 2020.
If you have any questions concerning UMTH SHIM Entrance Examination, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, UMTH SHIM Admission Form 2020/2021
- UMTH School of Post Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020-2021
- OAUTHC Post Basic Midwifery Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session
- School of Health Technology Minna Admission List 2020/2021 Session
- UMTH Community Health Officers, Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021
- University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital, UMTH School of Nursing Admission Form.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.