University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Post UTME / DE Screening Application Form 2021/2022.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form: the University of Abuja, UNIABUJA post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening application form for the 2021/2022 academic session will commence on Monday 25th October – Thursday 25th November 2021. UNIABUJA Direct Entry /Post UTME can be purchase online. Apply below.
UNIABUJA Post UTME Form
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) invites application from suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise.
NOTE: Applicants who sat for the 2021/2022 Jamb UTME and choose University of Abuja as 1st choice are invited for a Post UTME Screening together with the Direct Entry Candidate. The Registration Start from Monday 25th October – Thursday 25th November 2021.
UNIABUJA Post UTME/DE application Eligibility.
i) Candidates with relevant O’ Level results at NOT MORE THAN TWO (2) SITTINGS and who scored a minimum of 180 in the 2021/2022 UTME;
ii) Must have chosen University of Abuja as their first choice or changed from other Institutions to University of Abuja as their first choice;
iii) Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will be required to upload both their O’ Levels and Higher qualifications accordingly to the University portal and attend the screening exercise.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Admission
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000.00 (Two thousand Naira only), through Remita Platform via the University of Abuja 2021/2022 Post-UTME Screening Portal.
- Visit http://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click Undergraduate link on the left pane
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and this takes you to another page
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to remita payment page.
- Enter ATM card (Mastercard or Visa) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as password
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
- All candidates are to upload their O level results on JAMB Portal.
NOTE: You can always requery your payment attempt in case you have been debited and network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number, click “Get details”, then requery your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: Thursday 25th November 2021.
- UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Remedial Programme Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Distance Learning & Continuing Education (CE) Admission Form
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
- UNIABUJA Business School Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Business School MBA & Executive MBA Admission Form
- UNIABUJA Part-Time/Sandwich Degree Admission Form
- University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Courses
If you have any questions concerning UNIABUJA Post UTME, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.