University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Postgraduate Admission Form 2020.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Form: University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has started selling its postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Form
The University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now selling its postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session. Requirements and how to obtain UNIABUJA postgraduate form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) postgraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Latest Information: The management of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has reopened the application portal for registration until January 8th, 2021. Candidates who are yet to register are advised to make use of this opportunity
SEE HERE: UNIABUJA Postgraduate Courses
UNIABUJA postgraduate programmes lead to the award of:
- Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in Education (PGDE), Business Administration (PGDBA), Public Administration (PGDPA), Political Science, Banking and Finance (PGDBF), Diplomatic Studies, Statistics, Engineering, Food Hygiene Veterinary, Epidemiology, Crop Protection, Agronomy, Agro Forestry, Agricultural Economics and Farm Management, Agric. Business Management, Soil science, Animal Science, Environmental Planning and Protection (PGDEPP), Postgraduate Diploma in Gender Studies.
- Master of Arts (M.A) Master of Education (M. Ed), Master of Science (M.Sc.), Master of Law (LL.M), Master of Public Administration (MPA), Master of Philosophy (M.Phil.) and Master of Environmental Planning and Protection (MEPP), Master of Public Health, Master of Engineering, Master of Veterinary Public Health, Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Veterinary Microbiology, Bacteriology, Immunology, Virology and
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in various areas of specializations in the listed Faculties and Departments in ‘a’ and ‘b’ above.
UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form – General Entry Requirements.
- Candidate for Postgraduate studies into University of Abuja must have obtained at least (5) credits including English and Mathematics in not more than two sittings in WASC NECO GCE (Ordinary Level) or their equivalent.
- Candidate applying for the M.A., M.Ed., M. Eng., MVPH, MVPM and M.Sc. degrees in any field must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree with at least second class lower division in the relevant discipline.
- A Candidate for Ph.D. in any Programme of the University of Abuja must have obtained a minimum weighted average score of 60% (4 points) letter grade “B” average performance in the Master’s Degree
- A Candidate applying for the Ph.D. with a Master’s Degree from any other University, who in his/her Masters study had not previously taken the compulsory courses or their equivalent, similar to the courses in the University of Abuja shall, on admission be required to offer and pass such courses with a minimum of 60% (4 points) or a letter grade “B”
- Candidates seeking for admission into any of the postgraduate Diploma Programmes must possess a university degree with minimum grade of third class or HND with a minimum of Lower Credit.
- MBBS, BDS is required for MPH Community Medicine while health related degree is required for MPH Sexual and Reproductive Health
- NOTE: PhD, candidates should attach a maximum of 500 words research proposal
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Postgraduate Admission Form.
Application Fee: A non-refundable Application fee of N20,500.00 should be paid to University of Abuja Account through REMITA via University of Abuja Portal. NOTE: Applicants are advised to access REMITA through University of Abuja Portal below for record purposes.
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- Click on “Click here to apply“
- On the left pane, click on Postgraduate
- Enter the requested details (surname, firstname, othername, email and phone number) and click Next
- On the payment preview page, click on Generate RRR
- Click make payment and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal and application number generated and you will be logout out.
- Click on “Main Login”, enter the generated application number and surname as password to continue the application process
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Please NOTE the following:- Mix-up in the application by applicant will attract other charges, Multiple applications are to be paid for and fill forms separately, Error in completion and submission of forms during the process of application would lead to loss of application processing for the academic session (e.g selecting M.Phil. instead of M.Sc. or Ph.D.), A candidate who is not admitted into the programme applied for cannot transfer the application for consideration into another programme, Statement of Result for (4) years and above will not be accepted for admission (applicants should therefore obtain certificates from the relevant examination bodies).
NOTE: Application fees are non-refundable.
28th December, 2020.
If you have any questions concerning UNIABUJA Postgraduate Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to somebody. share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.