University of Benin Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2020 | uniben.waeup.org.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form: University of Benin, UNIBEN DE Screening admission for is now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for UNIBEN Post Direct Entry form below.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Benin (UNIBEN) direct entry screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Direct Entry Admission Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session; is scheduled to take place as from Monday 14th December 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post Direct Entry Form.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Candidates should go back Online from 11th December 2020 to check for the Day, Venue and Time for their Screening Exercise
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form Closing Date: Application website closes by Midnight of 8th December, 2020.
If you have any questions concerning UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Ajayi Crowther University Post UTME & Direct Entry Form 2020/2021
- BUK Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Session
- SAU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.