University of Benin Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2021/2022 | uniben.waeup.org.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form: University of Benin, UNIBEN DE Screening admission for is now on sale for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the requirements and how to apply for UNIBEN Post Direct Entry form below.
UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to the University of Benin (UNIBEN) direct entry screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
All applications should be made between 8.00 am Friday 15th October 2021 and Midnight of Monday 12th November 2021.
The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME (PUTME) and Post DIRECT ENTRY (PUDE) Admission Screening Exercise for 2021/2022 Academic Session is scheduled to hold between Monday 6th December 2021 and Monday 13th December 2021 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. Candidates are expected to fulfill
See Also: UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Form
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise
UNIBEN Direct Entry Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2021/2022 DIRECT ENTRY Admission and chose University of Benin as First Choice are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- Obtained at least five(5) credits passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO or their equivalent. The subjects must include English language, Mathematics(for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics) at not more than two sittings
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post Direct Entry Form.
The procedure for the Admission Screening Application is as follows:
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on WAEUP Student Portal
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal lick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges), the admission screening exercise past questions for N2,000:00 (optional); with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online.(No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
NOTE that GSM phones and calculators are NOT allowed.
CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO GO BACK ONLINE AS FROM MONDAY 29TH NOVEMBER, 2021 TO CHECK FOR THEIR SPECIFIC DAY, VENUE AND TIME FOR THE SCREENING. ALL CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO BE SEATED, LATEST ONE HOUR BEFORE THE STIPULATED TIME FOR THEIR SCREENING EXERCISE. MOBILE PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
Candidates are to come to the Screening Centre with the following:NCDC prescribed Surgical Face Masks and Small-Sized Hand SanitizersAcknowledgement slipScreening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
Application Closing Date:Application website closes by Midnight of Monday 12th November, 2021 (i.e. all applications must be concluded online not later than Monday 12th November, 2021). Candidates, who pay after the deadline of Midnight 12th November, 2021 will not be screened.
If you have any questions concerning UNIBEN Direct Entry Screening Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Ajayi Crowther University Post UTME & Direct Entry Form
- BUK Direct Entry Screening Form
- KASU Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- SAU Post-UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.