University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME Screening Form 2020.
UNIBEN Post-UTME Form: University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out, UNIBEN Screening Form can be purchase and register online.
UNIBEN Post-UTME Form
This is to notify the public that the University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the University Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is on.
See Also: UNIBEN Courses
NOTE: UNIBEN post UTME Screening Exercise for 2020/2021 Academic Session; will take place between 2nd December and 12th December, 2020 in designated centres within the Ugbowo Campus of the University.
The Screening Exercise shall be conducted using the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
UNIBEN Post UTME Eligibility.
Candidate must have the following:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME Application.
Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application is as follows:
- Visit uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number, immediately your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on the ‘Application record’ provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1 x 1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN JPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “pay via Remita” on top left corner of the page. Follow the instruction to pay the application GROSS fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) with a valid ATM-Enabled card from any commercial Bank in Nigeria.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise Schedule & Details.
GROUPING OF COURSES FOR SCREENING
1 SOCIAL SCIENCES AND ESTATE MANAGEMENT
- Mathematics and Economics
- Social Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Estate Management
- Environmental Sciences
2 PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Basic Medical Sciences
3 LIFE SCIENCES
- Life Sciences
- Education Life Sciences
- Education Arts
- Library and Information Sciences
- Guidance and Counseling
5 OTHERS Special Education
- Early Childhood Education
- Adult Education
Note: Candidates should go back on-line to check for their specific day, venue, and time for the screening.
PLEASE NOTE THAT GSM PHONES AND CALCULATORS ARE NOT ALLOWED
UNIEN Post UTME Closing Date
Application website closes by Midnight 30th November, 2020
If you have any questions concerning UNIBEN Post-UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNILAG Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session
- Michael and Cecilia Ibru University Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.