University of Benin (UNIBEN) Postgraduate Admission List 2022.
UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List: University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released the postgraduate admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the University of Benin (UNIBEN) postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session that they can now proceed to check their admission status online.
See Also: UNIBEN Part-Time Admission Form
How to Check UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List.
- Go to UNIBEN postgraduate admission list portal at http://po.myuniben.org/cportal/web?cp_cs_ParentTab_band=1&cp_cs_SubTab_band=0&Event=default&TabName=Admissions.Check%20Status.
- Supply your Application Number (pt2022_XXXXXX) in the required column.
- Finally, click on “Submit” then Confirm your Application Number and click on “proceed” to check your admission Status.
Payment of acceptance and clearance has begin. Admitted candidates are expected to pay their acceptance fees within two weeks from the date of this admission
UNIBEN PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE/CLEARANCE FEE.
- Click Admission, on the drop down menu click on ‘’Clearance’’ to pay Acceptance Fee;
- Enter Application No. and Click on ‘Pay With Card’ to pay your Acceptance/Clearance Fee.
- Then Click here to open a window that will take you to REMITA site to make the payment
- Here, you are to enter your Card ( MasterCard or VISA cards) details.
- After a successful payment click here to proceed to Clearance
- The Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. You are expected to update and upload all required information.
- Please note the Reference Number and RRR number generated.
UNIBEN PROCEDURE FOR CHECKING CLEARANCE STATUS
- Go to Admission on the drop down menu click ‘’Clearance’’ to Check Clearance Approval.
- Enter your Application Number in the space provided and input your Reference no in the Transaction Reference field; click on “Submit”. This prompts you to further confirm your Application Number then Click on the Proceed button;
- Online Clearance and Eligibility page will then be displayed. Pending Status means Your Clearance is yet to be approved while “Cleared” means your Clearance is Approved. You are expected to check your Clearance and Eligibility on the portal periodically till the system displays that you have been cleared before you can Login as Student and proceed to pay your fees on the portal.
Congratulations to all the candidates offered provisional admission into University of Benin postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
If you have any questions concerning UNIBEN Postgraduate Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.