University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List | www.unical.edu.ng.
UNICAL Admission List and How to Buy UNICAL Admission Checker Pin: The University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the 2021/2022 admission list of successful candidates at the university last Post UTME screening exercise …See more details below
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the first batch admission list of successful candidates at the university last Post UTME screening exercise. Cnndidate who took part of the unical Post Utme Screening can now check their name on the list below via pdf file and CAPS.
UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university.
Candidates who choose University of Calabar and sat for the 2020/2021 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
How to Buy UNICAL Admission Checker Pin
CANDIDATES WHOSE NAMES APPEAR ON THIS LIST ARE PLEASE ADVISED TO PRINT OUT THE ADMISSION STATUS SLIP AND KEEP IT FOR SCREENING AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS. THEY SHOULD PLEASE PROCEED TO PAY THEIR ACCEPTANCE FEE ON ETRANZACT PLATFORM IN ANY COMMERCIAL BANK AND UNICAL MICROFINANCE BANK
UNICAL prospective students can check their admission status with their JAMB registration number and UTME admission checker cards. Check below for the procedure to purchase UNICAL admission checker PIN.
This option is available in all commercial banks nationwide. At the bank, you are required to pay and obtain an E-transact PIN. With the PIN log into the portal https://www.myunical.edu.ng and click on the UTME Admission Screening link then follow the instructions on the portal after login.
Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online option:
This option gives access to purchase an Admission Status Checker pin from the portal. Click Buy Admission Status Checker Pin Online to purchase the Admission Status Checker pin online. Log in with the TRANSACTION ID as the PIN into the portal.
Scratch Card Option:
This option is available in the following banks within Calabar Metropolis ONLY:
- UMFB, University of Calabar
- Heritage Bank, Calabar Road
- Wema Bank, Murtala Muhammed H/Way
- First City Monument Bank, Calabar Road
Email email@example.com for more information
How to Check UNICAL Admission List.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
UNICAL Admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN ALSO CHECK UNICAL ADMISSION STATUS BELOW
You can also access your UNICAL admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go to: https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNICAL admission list for the 2020/2021 academic year.
If you have any question concerning UNICAL Post UTME Result, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.