University of Calabar (UNICAL) Admission List | www.unical.edu.ng.
UNICAL Admission List | The University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the 1st & b2nd batch admission list of successful candidates at the university last Post UTME screening exercise …See more details below
The University of Calabar (UNICAL) have released the first batch admission list of successful candidates at the university last Post UTME screening exercise. Cnndidate who took part of the unical Post Utme Screening can now check their name on the list below via pdf file and CAPS
UNICAL admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various first degree programmes offered by the university.
Candidates who choose University of Calabar and sat for the 2019/2020 PUTME screening exercise are by this notice, advised to check their admission status online.
Check UNICAL Admission Lists.
- Go to UNICAL admission status checking portal at http://myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Login with the JAMB Reg Number to access your UNICAL admission status.
UNICAL Admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer | How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
- Candidates are advised to go on Jamb portal to accept the admission if they have not done that already.
ALTERNATIVELY, YOU CAN ALSO CHECK UNICAL ADMISSION STATUS BELOW
You can also access your UNICAL admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNICAL admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNICAL admission list for the 2019/2020 academic year.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT UNICAL
Here we go! The University of Calabar is a university situated in Calabar, Cross River State, south-south Nigeria. It is one of Nigeria’s second generation federal universities. The University of Calabar was a campus of the University of Nigeria until 1975. The architecture was designed by John Elliott. It was established by decree to fulfill this traditional mandate, its motto “Knowledge for Service”. The Vice Chancellor is Prof. Zana I. Akpagu. Prof. Florence Obi currently holds the position of DVC (Academic), and Prof. Ndifreke Udonwa DVC (Administration). The Registrar is Mr. Moses O. Abang. Mrs. Beatrice Igwe is the University Bursar, and Dr. (Mrs.) Nkoyo Edem is the University Librarian. The University of Calabar was one of the foremost Nigerian Universities to automate students’ registration processes through the College Portal, and has taken a step further to automate her alumni relations which includes an online transcript request and processing first of its kind in the country.
If you have any question concerning UNICAL Post UTME Result, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.