UNICAL Supplementary Admission List | www.unical.edu.ng.
UNICAL Supplementary Admission List | University of Calabar, UNICAL Second Batch Admission List for 2020/2021 Session is out on JAMB CAPS portal. This can also be called the supplementary list. See how to check Unical admission status.
UNICAL Supplementary List
This notice is for all prospective students of University of Calabar (UNICAL). We wishes to inform you that UNICAL second batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
We are pleased to inform 2021 UNICAL Prospective students that few more students have been offered admission via both the JAMB and school portal. www.unical.edu.ng
How to Check UNICAL Second Batch Admission List.
Check Admission Status on UNICAL Portal:
UNICAL Aspirants can follow the procedure below to check their admission status on JAMB Portal:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility. (Make sure you use Google chrome browser)
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Then click on Admission Status, (don’t click on check admission status for now, just follow the steps below)
- Click on Access my CAPS.
- Select the three doted line at the top right-corner of your browser ( i.e. ⋮) and then tick “Desktop site”. (you can click on the image for better view)
- Then click on admission status
- You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS….
Case 1: If you see CONGRATULATIONS…, accept/Reject your admission and wait for further instruction.
Case 2: If you see admission in progress, then be patient, the status will change in few days/weeks/months. Just check back after some time.
Case 3: Not Admitted, if in such case, please don’t give up yet! You might still gain admission. Just be hopeful!
Check Admission Status on JAMB Portal
If you have any question, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
THE PROCEDURE BELOW CAN BE USED TO CHECK ADMISSION STATUS ON THE SCHOOL PORTAL
- Go to UNICAL Admission Status Portal via myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- You will see check admission status, enter your JAMB registration Number.
- re-enter your jamb registration number in the appropriate columns.
- then click the login button to access your admission status.
Note: Those that are Yet to be admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
If you have any question concerning University of Calabar, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.