UNICEF Recruitment Portal | United Nations Children’s Fund Job Application Portal | www.unicef.org.
UNICEF Recruitment Portal: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2022/2023.
UNICEF Recruitment Portal
The United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) – For 70 years, UNICEF has been working on the ground in 190 countries and territories to promote children’s survival, protection, and development.
The world’s largest provider of vaccines for developing countries, UNICEF supports child health and nutrition, good water and sanitation, quality basic education for all boys and girls, and the protection of children from violence, exploitation, and AIDS. UNICEF is funded entirely by the voluntary contributions of individuals, businesses, foundations, and governments.
See Also: How to Apply and Get a Job in Dubai
If you are a committed, creative professional and are passionate about making a lasting difference for children, the world’s leading children’s rights organization would like to hear from you.
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2020.
United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) was created by the United Nations General Assembly on 11 December 1946, to provide emergency food and healthcare to children in countries that had been devastated by World War II. The Polish physician Ludwik Rajchman is widely regarded as the founder of UNICEF and served as its first chairman from 1946.
On Rajchman’s suggestion, the American Maurice Pate was appointed its first executive director, serving from 1947 until his death in 1965. In 1950, UNICEF’s mandate was extended to address the long-term needs of children and women in developing countries everywhere. In 1953 it became a permanent part of the United Nations System, and the words “international” and “emergency” were dropped from the organization’s name, making it simply the United Nations Children’s Fund, retaining the original acronym, “UNICEF”.
Job Title: National Consultant (Yellow Fever C4D Strategy)
How can you make a difference?
The main purpose of this assignment is to develop a communications strategy on Yellow fever catch-up campaign for the GHS – EPI and HPD as UNICEF support for combatting the resurgence of Yellow Fever through the promotion of a nationwide immunization campaign in 87 Districts.
The communication strategy will set the framework for nationwide SBCC activities including community engagement, social mobilization, advocacy for Yellow Fever immunization catch-up.
Tasks to be completed
The Communications Consultant will support the development of an evidence-based communication strategy which will be implemented by the GHS-EPI and HPD in collaboration with UNICEF:
- Conduct a desk review of documents, literature and best practice on Yellow fever outbreaks campaigns in Ghana and other countries.
- Conduct interviews and focus groups around knowledge and perceptions with the population to inform the communication actions.
- Gather inputs and recommendations and engage UNICEF key EPI and HPD partners for the development of the strategy.
- Develop a communication strategy including messages, channels and tools to be used in the campaign.
- Facilitate a validation workshop with the GHS-EPI and HPD key staff as well as relevant stakeholders to input into the strategy.
- Draft a plan to launch and support the implementation of the Yellow Fever Catch up campaign including technical support the design, development, pre-testing, production, printing, and dissemination of campaign materials.
- Map key stakeholders of the campaign (community groups, leaders and other partners in the community and civil society) and develop partnerships.
- Incorporate all recommendations and suggestions appropriately and submit 2 hard copies of the communication strategy and an electronic copy sent through email.
- Support the monitoring and evaluation of campaign activities.
- Support the documentation of a case study on the campaign.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 10th August, 2022.
- Company: UNICEF
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Communication for Development Specialist
Summary of key functions/accountabilities:
- Support to strategy design and development of C4D activities
- Implementation of C4D activities
- Technical and operational support
- Advocacy, networking and partnership building
- Innovation, knowledge management and capacity building
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or higher) in the following fields is required: social and behavioral science, sociology, anthropology, psychology, education, communication, public relations or another relevant technical field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience in one or more of the following areas is required: social development programme planning, communication for development, public advocacy or another related area.Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Developing country work experience and/or familiarity with emergency is considered an important asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
For every Child, you demonstrate…
UNICEF’s values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, and Accountability (CRITA) and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.
The functional competencies required for this post are…
- Leading and supervising (I)
- Formulating strategies/concepts (II)
- Relating and networking (II)
- Persuading and influencing (II)
- Applying technical expertise (II)
- Entrepreneurial thinking (II)
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 8th March 2022.
Below is the list of federal government job recruitment:
- CBN Recruitment Application Form Login Portal
- NIA Recruitment Application Form Login Portal
- NNPC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- DPR Recruitment www.dpr.gov.ng Application
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment Application Form
- Federal Inland Revenue Service Recruitment
- Federal Ministry of Health Recruitment
- Federal Road Safety Recruitment Application
- Federal Fire Service Recruitment Form
- Civil Defence Recruitment Application Portal
- Civil Defence Recruitment Screening Date & Exams
- Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) Job
- Federal Teachers Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigerian Police Force Shortlisted Candidate
- Nigerian Airforce Supplementary List
- FERMA Recruitment Application Form Portal
- NIS Recruitment Application Form Portal
- npower.fmhds.gov.ng | N-Power Application
- NIS Recruitment Screening Date/Time table
- Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Job Recruitment Application Portal (NNR 31)
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Screening Date
- Nigerian Navy DSSC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- Nigeria Prisons Service Recruitment
- INEC Recruitment Application Form Portal
- UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization.
- UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
If you have any question concerning UNICEF Recruitment, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.