University of Delta (UNIDEL) Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
UNIDEL Admission List: The University of Delta (UNIDEL) has released list of candidates offered provisional admission into its various first-degree programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the University of Delta (UNIDEL), Agbor has released the 2021/2022 academic session admission list which contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its undergraduate degree programmes.
How to Check UNIDEL Admission List
The University of Delta (UNIDEL) prospective students that took part in the last screening exercise can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIDEL admission status.
All successfully admitted candidate into the UNIDEL Undergraduate programmes are to do the following:
- Login to their JAMB CAPS and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for
- OkoPoly Admission List
- LASU Admission List
- FULOKOJA Admission List
- KWASU Admission List
- UNIPORT Admission List
If you have any questions concerning UNIDEL Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.