University of Jos (UNIJOS) Admission List 2021/2022.
UNIJOS Admission List | The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the University of Jos (UNIJOS) degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out…See more details below
The management of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See Also: UNIJOS Academic Calendar
All the candidates that participated in the University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2020/2021 post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List on School Website
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the university website.
- Go to UNIJOS admission status checking portal at https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/Account/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Get Started’ button to access your admission status and registration procedure.
How to Check UNIJOS Admission List on JAMB Portal.
You can also access your UNIJOS admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIJOS admission status.
Unijos Newly admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer. ALSO do the following below:
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
If you are Yet admitted Note that the Admission List will be published in batches as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking online
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Successfully admitted candidate are advised to pay a non-refundable pre-registration fee of twenty-five thousand (N25,000.00) only on or before December 31, 2019 – UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
If you have any question concerning UNIJOS, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.