University of Jos IJMB Admission Form 2020 | www.unijos.edu.ng.
UNIJOS IJMB Admission Form: University of Jos IJMB Form is now available for application. The University of Jos (UNIJOS) 2020/2021 IJMB programme admission form is now obtainable online.
UNIJOS IJMB Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the IJMB Programme under the Non-NUC Funded Programmes (NNUCFP) of the University of Jos (UNIJOS) for Arts and Social Sciences disciplines.
UNIJOS IJMB Admission Requirements.
Interested candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in the following subjects, English Language and Mathematics inclusive: History, Government, Economics, Accounting, Commerce, Geography, CRS, IRS, Hausa, Arabic Language and Literature in English.
How to Apply for UNIJOS IJMB Form.
Application forms are available online and can be obtained on the University website: www.unijos.edu.ng upon payment of the sum of Seven Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N7,500) through the Remita Payment Platform with effect from.
PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING THE FORM:
- Visit the Remita (www.remita.net) account and click on Federal Government Agency
- Name of MDS- Click “University of Jos”
- Name of Service- Click “IJMB Programme”
- Purpose- Click “Purchase of forms”
- Provide a personal and functional email and phone numbers
- Codes will be sent to the email/phone numbers
- Candidates can then access the forms on-line
- Candidates are expected to print a hard copy of the submitted online form
SUBMISSION OF FORMS
All candidates are expected to submit a hardcopy of the completed forms to the office of the Senior Deputy Registrar, Non-NUC Funded Programmes, University of Jos, Room 106 Academic Block, Bauchi Road Campus or IJMB Coordinator’s Office, Township Campus, Murtala Mohammed Way, Jos.
For more inquiries, interested candidates can contact the Deputy Registrar, Non-NUC Funded Programmes on phone number 08036002652.
Deadline: Not Specified.
If you have any questions concerning UNIJOS IJMB Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNIABUJA IJMB Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- AAU Ekpoma IJMB Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- KWASU IJMB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NASPOLY Pre-ND & IJMB Admission Forms for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.