University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Admission Form 2020.
UNILAG DLI Admission Form – University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning Institute (DLI) Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session is now out for sale – Check Here.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning Institute (DLI), Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
See Also: UNILAG Courses
UNILAG DLI Available Programmes.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Business Studies
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Early Childhood Education
- B.A. (Ed.) English
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
UNILAG DLI Admission General Entry Requirements.
- Application will be in two stages: Part-Time JAMB Registration and DLI UNILAG
- Applicants for Distance Learning Institute programme shall not be less than 16 years of age by 31st October, 2019. Only applicants born on or before October 31, 2003 are eligible to apply.
- Offer of admission into programmes listed above is subject to the availability of qualified applicants.
- On-line Print out O’Level Results Slips are NOT ACCEPTABLE at the point of registration.
- Candidates awaiting results are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Certificates and not Statement of Result Slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2018.
- All completed application forms are to be submitted on or before 31st July, 2020.
- There will be no UTME Examination for Distance Learning Institute, University of Lagos.
How to Apply for UNILAG DLI Admission form.
- Log on to JAMB CAP Website and Register (Part-Time)
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you obtain registration number
Step 1: Log on to UNILAG Application Portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select Distance Learning Institute as application type, then provide your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, JAMB Registration Number, Mobile Phone Number and e-mail Address.
Step 4: Click the “Pay now” to pay online, the application fee of =N=17,500 (Seventeen Thousand Five Hundred Naira) Only. OR Print the Payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http: //applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment click “continue application” enter your payment reference number and your surname in lower case as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. (Candidates can save their application form for later editing).
For further assistance, call any of these Help Lines: +234-810-960-6362, +234-705-240-6470, +234-907-368-9973, +234-907-342-3647; e-mail Address: [email protected].
If you have any question concerning UNILAG, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.