UNILAG Inter & Intra Faculty Transfer Form 2020.
UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer: UNILAG Inter Faculty Transfer Form, UNILAG Intra Faculty Transfer Form, www.unilag.edu.ng , UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Form…See more details below
The Management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has approved the sale of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for 2019/2020 Academic Session with effect from Monday, November 4, 2019.
See Also: UNILAG Courses
Students are advised to ensure eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure.
Please note that the process of transfer (sale and submission of application forms) will end on Friday, December 13, 2019.
UNILAG Students Eligible for Transfer.
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
- Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
- Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
- Must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of 2018/2019 academic session.
UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Procedure.
- Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining the form.
- If qualified, the candidate should:
- Log on to his or her portal on the University website: unilag.edu.ng,
- Click the Inter/Intra Faculty section of the Portal,
- Complete the listed fields on the preliminary form,
- Generate and print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form Payment Advice containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number then proceed to any commercial bank to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00).
- Candidates must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
- Candidates are to:
- Attach their O’Level/A’Level results and their statement of result to the completed form duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean, and
- Submit the completed form and attachments (four copies) to Academic Affairs, 6th Floor, Senate House, UNILAG on or before the stipulated date of Friday, December 13, 2019.
UNILAG Permissible Areas of Transfer.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Health \Education and Human Kinetics) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Management Sciences (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Science and Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology), Faculty of Management Sciences (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology), Faculty of Science|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Technology)|
If you have any question concerning UNILAG, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.