University of Lagos (UNILAG) International School Form 2022/2023 | Basic 7 (JSS 1) Admission.
UNILAG International School Form: the University of Lagos, UNILAG international school admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released for sale.
UNILAG International School Form
The Management Board of the International School, University of Lagos (ISL) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into BASIC 7, (JS1) at the International School, University of Lagos (ISL). See How to Apply for UNILAG International School Admission Form below.
The University of Lagos, popularly known as UNILAG, is a public research university in Lagos, Nigeria. It is one of the five first generation universities in Nigeria and was founded in 1962. The University presently has three Campuses in the Mainland of Lagos…Read More.
The entrance examination is scheduled as follows:
Venue: International School, University of Lagos
Date: Friday, April 29, 2022
The closing date for the submission of completed Application Forms is Wednesday, April 27, 2022.
- The completed application form is to be submitted with a copy of the candidate’s birth certificate and two (2) recent passport photographs, at the HRDC Office, University of Lagos.
- Children who will not attain the age of 10 years by 31st October 2022 need not apply. ANY CASE OF UNDERAGE APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
- Candidates will sit for entrance examination in the following areas: English Language/Verbal Aptitude; Mathematics/Quantitative Aptitude; and General Knowledge with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Past Entrance examinations questions and answers booklets will be available at the HRDC office for interested candidates, at the cost of one thousand, five hundred naira only (N1, 500.00) to be paid in addition to the cost of the form.
How to Apply for UNILAG international school admission form
Forms for the entrance examination can be purchased by paying the sum of N11,200 (Eleven thousand, two hundred Naira) for Application Form (N10,000) & Past Questions (N1,200), into Unilag Consult’s First Bank Account: 20229937936.
After payment, proceed to Unilag Consult’s Accounts Department, room 109, First Floor, Unilag Consult Building, opposite ISL, with a copy of the payment teller. Or Login to Unilag Consult website www.unilagconsult.com.ng/islentrance
Obtain a payment receipt from Accounts and proceed to the Administrative office to collect the form and past questions booklet.
Inquiries should be directed to 0818 198 0476 or email@example.com.
If you have any questions concerning UNILAG International School Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.
- UNILAG Summer School of Chinese Language and Culture
- NNSS Admission Form
- Mobile Classroom Application (Apk) for Student
- ST. COLUMBANUS (SCOSSI)
- ST. COLUMBANUS (SCOSSI) Secondary School Online Tutorials
- UNILAG Business School (ULBS) (EMBA) Admission Form