University of Lagos Post UTME Form 2022/2023 | www.unilag.edu.ng.
UNILAG Post UTME Form: University of Lagos Post UTME screening application admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out. See how to obtain UNILAG post UTME screening form below.
UNILAG Post UTME Form
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released its online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into Various COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2022/2023 Academic session which will commence from Monday, October 17 to Friday, November 4, 2022
UNILAG Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The Candidates that made the University of Lagos their first choice in the last UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible to participate in the Post UTME screening.
At such, the candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
UNILAG Post UTME Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2022/2023 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2021 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG IMPORTANT NOTICE: The University shall not conduct Post-UTME for the 2022/2023 undergraduate admission. Screening for admission will be based on the verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O’level uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: email@example.com and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
If you have any questions concerning UNILAG Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post UTME Form
- Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) Post UTME Form
- Legacy University Okija Post UTME Form
- Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Form
- FCEEHAAMUFU Post UTME Form
- FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.