University of Lagos Post UTME Form 2020 | www.unilag.edu.ng.
UNILAG Post UTME Form: University of Lagos Post UTME screening application admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. See how to obtain UNILAG post UTME screening form below.
UNILAG Post UTME Form
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has released its online registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into Various COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) wishes to inform all prospective candidates of the 2020/2021 Post-UTME Screening exercise earlier slated for Monday, November 30 to Saturday, 14th December, 2020, that the screening has been postponed.
New dates will be communicated as soon as possible. Any inconvenience occasioned by this postponement is highly regretted.
UNILAG Post UTME Cut Off Mark
The Candidates that made the University of Lagos their first choice in the last UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible to participate in the Post UTME screening.
At such, the candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
UNILAG Post UTME Admission Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates who made the University of Lagos their first choice in the 2020/2021 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening. In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant OL’evel subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October 2020 are not eligible and need not apply.
- Former students of the University whose admission was withdrawn on the basis of poor academic performance or absence status could re-apply on condition that the new admission shall be for a new programme/course different from the former programme/course.
- Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission
How to Apply for UNILAG Post UTME Form
SCREENING FEE – N2,000
Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website https://unilag.edu.ng. Then, take the following steps:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Post-UTME Application
- Login with UTME number as username and surname in lowercase as password
- Generate and print payment advice
- Proceed to any commercial bank to make payment or pay online
- Return to the University portal, upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Pass
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST
UNILAG POST-UTME TEST: The Post-UTME Screening exercise earlier slated for Wednesday, November 18 to Thursday, December 3, 2020 has been rescheduled to hold from Monday, November 30 to Saturday, 14th December, 2020.
Further clarification may be obtained via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and the following phone numbers: 08182716045, 07043359831, 07026079596 and 09058702877.
Candidates are advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines and obtain necessary clarifications.
The University has zero tolerance for drug abuse, any student found wanting shall lose his/her studentship.
If you have any questions concerning UNILAG Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Ignatius Ajuru University of Education (IAUE) Post UTME Form For 2020/2021.
- Al-Qalam University Katsina (AUK) Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Session
- Legacy University Okija Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Ibarapa Polytechnic Eruwa Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FCEEHAAMUFU Post UTME Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- FCE Abeokuta Post UTME Form 2020/2021 [NCE]
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.