University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) JUPEB Admission Form 2021/2022.
UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Form: University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) admission form for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released, Candidate can register for UNILORIN JUPEB form online.
UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Form
The management of the University of Ilorin Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board hereby informs the general public and interested candidate that the Unilorin JUPEB admission application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Eligibility.
Applicants must possess credits in at least five (5) relevant O’Level subjects (which must include English Language, Mathematics, and any other three O’Level subjects) in WASC/SSCE, NECO, NABTEB, and its equivalents, in not more than two sittings. Candidates awaiting results can also apply for the Unilorin JUPEB Programme
UNILORIN JUPEB Courses
- FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
- FACULTY OF ARTS
- FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF COMMUNICATION AND INFORMATION SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF CLINICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- FACULTY OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF LAW
- FACULTY OF LIFE SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- FACULTY OF VETERINARY MEDICINE
UNILORIN JUPEB Subject Combinations.
Applicants are to register for a combination of 3 subjects out of 16 subjects according to their proposed course of study in the University:
|1.||Biology, Chemistry, Physics|
|2.||Agricultural Sciences, Chemistry, Physics|
|3.||Economics, Government, Literature in English|
|4.||Government, Literature in English, Islamic Religious Studies|
|5.||Business Management, Economics, Government|
|6.||Literature in English, Economics, Yoruba|
|7.||Literature in English, Economics, Music|
|8.||Literature in English, Economics, History|
|9.||Economics, Geography, Literature-in-English|
|10.||Economics, Geography, Mathematics|
|11.||Government, Mathematics, Physics|
|12.||Government, Literature-in-English, Christian Religious Studies|
|13.||Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics|
|14.||Mathematics, Physics, Geography|
|15.||Chemistry, Physics, Economics|
|16.||Literature-in-English, Economics, Christian Religious Studies|
|17.||Accounting, Economics, Geography|
|18.||Accounting, Economics, Government|
|19.||Christian Religious Studies, Government, Economics|
|20.||Islamic Religious Studies, Government, Economics|
|21.||Economics, Government, Mathematics|
|22.||Business Studies, Economics, Geography|
|23.||French, Government, Literature-in-English|
How to Apply for UNILORIN JUPEB Form.
- Visit the University of Ilorin website (https://uiljupeb.unilorin.edu.ng/) to access the JUPEB portal
- Note: you are expected to have a valid e-mail address and phone number
- Sign up: Fill the “sign up registration form”
- Account Confirmation: confirm your account via the email sent to your inbox.
- Login to your account
- Online application Payment: Pay a sum of N25, 000 for your application/registration.
- Complete the Bio-Data form
- Limited accommodation is available for successful applicants after completion of registration. Allocation of the available spaces would be on the first-come-first-served basis.
- Students who fail JUPEB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the programme.
- Following admission, registration & commencement of the programme, requests for refund of School Fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the programme.
- Lectures will commence on
- UNILORIN Admission List
- UNILORIN Cut Off Mark
- UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form
- UNILORIN Post UTME Screening Result
- UNILORIN Postgraduate Admission Form
- UNILORIN Business School Professional Postgraduate Admission Form
If you have any questions concerning UNILORIN JUPEB Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.