University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Remedial / Pre-Degree Admission Form 2022/2023 | www.unilorin.edu.ng.
UNILORIN Remedial Admission Form: UNILORIN remedial (Pre-degree) admission form is out. The University of Ilorin will commenced the sale of admission forms into its remedial programme for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNILORIN Remedial Admission Form
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admissions into the 2022/2023 academic session of the School of Preliminary Studies Programme.
Admitted Remedial candidates who pass the School’s examinations at the end of the programme and obtain the minimum UTME cut off point approved by the University SHALL be considered for admission into degree programmes based on performance and quota for each programme.
UNILORIN Remedial Admission Requirements.
Arts and Arts Education:
- Applicants must pass five subjects at Credit level at not more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organised by WAEC, NECO, NABTEB and should include the major subjects of study. Note that Credit grades in English Language and Mathematics are compulsory for eventual admission into any programme at the University of Ilorin.
- Two of the five subjects must be from Arts while the other subjects may be from the Social Sciences.
- Note: There is no preliminary programme in B.A. (Hons.) English
Agriculture, Engineering and Technology, Environmental Sciences, Science and Science Education, Technology Education and Educational Technology
- Applicants must pass the following subjects at credit level: English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at NOT more than two sittings in the SSCE/GCE organised by WAEC/NECO and NABTEB
UNILORIN Remedial Programme Eligibility, Venue, Duration & Specific Requirements:
Eligibility: The preliminary programme is primarily opened to applicants from the Catchment States of the University of Ilorin, (i.e. Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, Niger, Plateau, Sokoto and Zamfara States.
Venue: The venue of the programme shall be at the School of Preliminary Studies, Fufu, Ilorin South Local Government Headquarters, Kwara State.
Duration: The programme is for duration of two semesters (one academic session).
Specific Requirements: Faculty of Agriculture will accept credit grade in Agricultural Science in lieu of credit grade in Biology.
UNILORIN Pre-degree/Remedial Programme General Conditions:
- The Board of the School, in its policy thrust of inclusiveness in university education, has approved that applicants who have credit pass in five (5) O’ Level subjects but deficiency inEITHER of English Language or Mathematics may apply for the programme; PROVIDED that they MUST have registered for and obtained credit pass in the subject to be considered for admission into degree programme.
- Candidates who want to study Engineering must obtain Credit grades in Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics and sit forEnglish Language, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics at the 2022/2023 JAMB/UTME.
- Candidates MUST write the 2022/2023 JAMB/UTME with relevant subject combination to any programme in either Arts or Sciences and MUST obtain the minimum UTME approved cut off point by the University.
- Consideration for admission into programmes shall be based on performance and quota for each programme.
- Students who passed the School’s end of the programme examinations but could not obtain the minimum JAMB/UTME cutoff point approved by the university can BANK the Remedial result for use the following year only; PROVIDED that the minimum JAMB/UTME cutoff point approved for the following year is obtained.
- Applicants are to note that the programme is residential.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Pre-Degree Admission Form.
Candidates are to visit the University of Ilorin website www.unilorin.edu.ng and follow the link for the 2022/2023 SPS Application. Application forms are to be completed online after a payment of N15, 000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira Only) application fee, using interswitch enabled ATM card either Master or Verve card.
After the completion of the form, each candidate MUST download a Local Government Confirmation Form, which MUST be endorsed by the Chairman/Secretary of the Local Government Area.
UNILORIN Remedial Admission Form: A candidate who is offered admission will be expected to bring the form and SSCE/GCE certificates/result slips during registration.
Classes begin on Monday, 17th October, 2022.
If you have any questions concerning UNILORIN Remedial Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- ABSU Remedial Admission Form
- FECA Remedial/Pre-ND Admission Form
- IAUE Diploma, Certificate & Remedial Admission Form
- KASU Basic Studies, IJMB & Remedial Admission Forms
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic IJMB, A’Level & Remedial Admission Forms
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.