University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Virtual Classroom Guidelines 2021.
UNILORIN Virtual Classroom/Lectures: UNILORIN Online Lectures, University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) step-by-step procedure to Virtual Classroom Guidelines for the 2020/2021 Session.
UNILORIN Virtual Classroom Portal
The management of the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) has released the procedure to join its virtual classroom via Microsoft Team.
UNILORIN Online Lectures
Students are therefore enjoined to disregard misinformation currently trending on social media that the arrangement had been put off.
The management wishes to assure all our students that we are fully committed to covering all lost grounds as a result of the long break occasioned by COVID-19.
Also, all necessary arrangements have been put in place to ensure hitch-free online classes pending the time when it will be safe to conduct normal physical lectures.
For complaints/questions on students’ virtual registration, contact [email protected].
UNILORIN Virtual Classroom Procedure
As Unilorin prepares to start Online delivery of Lectures using Microsoft Team platform, please familiarise yourself with the application:
- Go to products.office.com/microsoft-teams, and select Sign up for free.
- Type in your Institutional email and select Next. (Please note Institutional email account e.g [email protected] Or [email protected])
- Choose an option and select Next.
- Enter your password and select Sign in.
- Add the final details and select Set up Teams.
- Choose how to open and use Teams:
- Download the Windows app (Desktop or Mobile)
For Video guide, follow the link below:
If you have any questions concerning UNILORIN Virtual Classroom, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- EKSU 24th Convocation Ceremony Programme of Events [VIRTUAL] 2020
- African Management Institute (AMI) Virtual Survive to Thrive Programme
- Kaduna State University (KASU) Transits to Virtual Learning Education
- National Open University of Nigeria (NOUN) to Commence On-Demand Virtual Examination
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.