University of Medical Sciences Cut Off Marks | JAMB & Departmental | www.unimed.edu.ng
UNIMED Cut Off Mark : University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED), Cut Off Marks for JAMB and Departmental for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise is out. The candidate that scored the required cut-off mark and above will be eligible to participate in the UNIMED Post UTME Screening Exercise. Check below to See UNIMED Cut Off Mark.
UNIMED Cut Off Mark
The management/authority of University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED), has released the departmental cut off mark for the 2020/2021 admission exercise.
In order to take part in the University of Medical Sciences, post UTME screening exercise, candidates must have made UNIMED thier 1st and 2nd choice of institution and scored a minimum of 180 in the recently conducted Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- FULOKOJA Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session Admission Exercise
- UNIABUJA Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session Admission Exercise
- IMSU Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Academic Session Admission Exercise
- BSUM Post UTME Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
- GSU Departmental Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED)
University of Medical Sciences, Ondo (UNIMED) was established in 2015, accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC) as the 1st specialized hospital in Nigeria and 3rd in Africa.
- Preparation of students for leading professional roles in all disciplines in the health sector in Nigeria and globally;
- Offering the best tertiary healthcare (including preventive and curative care) for all forms of diseases, disabilities and deformities that are prevalent in Nigeria specifically, and throughout the African region broadly;
- Promoting research and creative work for improving the health of Nigerians and the world at large;
- Developing human and physical resources of the University to some of the best attainable standards in the world; and
Promoting the health and social well-being of Nigerians through engagement, outreach services and public education.
UNIMED VISION & MISSION
UNIMED Vision: Provision of integrated education and research of exceptional quality in all health-related sciences; to expand access to compassionate, comprehensive and high-quality healthcare for under-served population sand to lead the scientific pathway for reducing the burden of disease in our society.
UNIMED Mission: Thriving medical and health sciences University, locally, nationally and internationally recognized for excellence and innovation in health education and research, with ability to translate research findings for the improvement of health.
If you have any questions concerning UNIMED Cut Off Mark, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.