University of Medical Sciences Ondo State (UNIMED) Supplementary Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Form: University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) supplementary post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The management of the University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, has commenced the sale of application forms for its supplementary post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State, the first Nigerian specialized Medical and Health Sciences University, was established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all Health related Science Disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery.
UNIMED Supplementary Courses For Admission
- Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
- Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Radiography and Radiation Science
- Human Nutrition and Dietetics
- Faculty of Medical Rehabilitation
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Faculty of Science
- Physics Electronics
- Biological Sciences:
- Animal and Environmental Biology(option in Cell Biology and Genetics)
- Plant Biology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Food Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- School of Public Health
- Community Health Science
- Environmental Health Science
UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Eligibility
Four categories of candidates are welcomed provided they have a minimum mark of 160 in the 2021 UTME AND desire to be considered for one of the above courses:
- Those who want to change to UNIMED as their first choice
- Those who scored below overall aggregate of 50% for the combined UTME and PostUTME score in the earlier conducted PostUTME
- Those who missed the earlier conducted PostUTME
- Those who failed to change to UNIMED as their first choice on JAMB Admission Portal on the earlier scheduled date and are willing to be considered for admission into any of the above courses.
Candidates should note the following:
- Applicants for any course outside the displayed list will not be invited for the Supplementary Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- Candidates must score an overall aggregate of 50% to be offered admission into any course in UNIMED.
- Candidates must change to UNIMED on JAMB Admission Portal on or before 21st December, 2021 to be considered for admission.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination: All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME, except for candidates in Mathematics where English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology are required subjects in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
- Click on Admission;
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via an online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that the VERVE Card is not allowed;
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On the Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form to log in with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as the password to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng)
Screening Schedule and Venue of Examination:
- The Screening Exercise will hold from 16th December 2021. The Venue of Examination and Modalities will be communicated to validly registered candidates accordingly.
ALSO, NOTE THAT:
- All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
- A printed copy of the completed 2021/2022 Admission Screening slip.
- For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to email@example.com, or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
- Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Supplementary Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
DISCLAIMER: Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the Programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University’s Administrative Office and at the University’s Website, www.unimed.edu.ng
Also note that valid payments for purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual’s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual’s account does so at her/his own risk!
- IAUE Supplementary Admission Form
- CRUTECH Supplementary Post UTME Form
- UNIPORT Supplementary Admission Form
- UNN [UTME & Direct Entry] Supplementary Admission Lists I & II.
- OAU Pre-Degree & JUPEB Supplementary Entrance Exam Date
If you have any question concerning UNIMED Supplementary Post UTME Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.