Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Inter-University Transfer Form 2021/2022.
UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Form: The Osun State University Inter-University transfer application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out. This is mainly for students of other universities intending to transfer their studentship to Osun State University.
UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Form
This is to inform the prospective applicants intending to transfer their studentship to Osun State University that the University has commenced the sales of Inter-University transfer for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Candidates that wish to transfer their studentship to UNIOSUN should visit the university’s portal to complete and submit their applications.
However, they must provide correct information which will be verified accordingly. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University.
UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Form Eligibility
- Any candidate applying for transfer of studentship to Osun State University must be a current student of the University from which he seeks transfer. Any intending transferee whose studentship has lapsed in his/her former university will not be considered for transfer to Osun State University.
- Any student willing to transfer from other public and private University to Osun State University must transfer into the same course as he/she is studying or any other course, provided he/she satisfies the requirement.
- The applicant must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.4 on a 5.00 point scale as at the last session in the present University.
- The duration for inter-University transfer must fall within the season of admission process by Osun State University as stipulated in the University regulations.
- The applicant must meet the University and programme –specific admission requirements as contained in the University regulations. To be specific, the applicant must possess the minimum entry O/Level requirements, and the UTME score must not be lower than the cut-off mark for Osun State University for the same Course during the year of his/her admission.
- Candidates expelled or withdrawn from other universities based on academic record or disciplinary cases shall not be considered for transfer to Osun State University. Any applicant who fails to process his/her academic transcript directly from the Academic Affairs Unit to Osun State University will not be considered (Student’s copy of the academic transcript is not allowed, please)
- Any applicant who fails to submit a sworn court affidavit on his/her criminal and disciplinary status in the present University will not be considered.
- At any stage, if an irregularity is discovered in the papers presented by the student, such student(s) shall be made to face the Students Disciplinary Panel, and appropriate punishment will be applied.
- Except for Law (L.L.B), Nursing (B.N.Sc.) and Medicine (M.B.B.S) programmes where transferees can only be admitted to 200 level, the Osun State University will accept transferees to 200 Level for all 4-year Courses and to 300 Level for Courses above 4-year duration. However, transfer into such programmes will depend on the availability of space.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer
Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register. Payment of N50,000.00 for the Inter-University transfer fees is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Master Card, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.)
CLOSING DATE: Submission of forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 26th November 2021
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 081-07976419.
If you have any questions concerning UNIOSUN Inter-University Transfer Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- UNILAG Inter & Intra Faculty Transfer Form
- FULOKOJA Guidelines For Inter And Intra Faculty/ Department Transfer Form
- UNILORIN Inter-University Transfer Form
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.