UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form 2020 | www.uniosun.edu.ng.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form: Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Postgraduate College has started selling admission forms into its various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check Your: Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Postgraduate Courses here.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form
Applications are invited for suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Postgraduate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Latest Information: UNIOSUN Postgraduate application deadline has been extended to 30th January 2021.
UNIOSUN Postgraduate Form Requirements.
All candidates seeking for admission into all the Postgraduate Programmes of the Osun State University must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including English Language and four other relevant subjects, obtained at not more than two sittings, except as otherwise required. Candidates with ‘O’ Level Examination results obtained up till 2017 must present original copies of their certificates for screening as their Statements of Results and/or Result Slips are unacceptable.
Candidates applying for academic Master’s Degree Programmes must have a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) in the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes. Candidates seeking admission into Ph.D. Programmes must be holders of Master’s Degree with a minimum score of 60% weighted average or CGPA of 3.50.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form.
All application forms into the various postgraduate programmes of the University are purchased, filled, submitted and processed online via http://postgraduate.uniosun.edu.ng. All Postgraduate application forms cost =N= 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira Only), and is paid through Interswitch Payment Platform using ATM/Nigeria Debit Card. Please read the general information on (Online) e-payment System. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS).
Please note that the Postgraduate College, UNIOSUN disclaims any purchase that is not on UNIOSUN PG Portal via InterSwitch Payment Gateway. No cash payment or bank to bank transfer to any account is allowed. Beware of Fraudsters!
NEW APPLICANT REGISTRATION STEPS
- Step 1: New Applicant must Create a Login Account with a valid e-mail address and a password
- Step 2: MyPortal Login details would be sent to your e-mail inbox including the activation link. Click on the link, then Proceed and use details sent to you to log in.
- Step 3: After login choose your Application Programme Type: Ph.D, MASTER PROFESSIONAL or PGD, then click Select
- Step 4: Fill in Short Profile with Applicant Name and Phone Number and Click Create Profile then Continue
- Step 5: Click Proceed to Payment. Click Pay and use ATM/Nigeria Debit Cards via Interswitch payment gateway.
- Step 6: After successful transactions, click on Return to return to MyPortal to complete your online registration. At each stage, carefully read the Instruction Guide before you fill in details correctly. Always logout from MyPortal.
DOCUMENTS TO UPLOAD:
In addition to the information required on the application form, you will need to upload scanned copies of the following document during online registration. They are:
- Scanned copy of O’ Level Result(s)
- Scanned copy of Degree Certificate(s)
- Scanned copy of NYSC discharge/exception certificates (Nigerians Only)
SUBMISSION OF ACADEMIC TRANSCRIPTS: All applicants must forward their transcripts to reach The Secretary, Postgraduate College, Osun State University, P.M.B 4494, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria. Please note that any application without Transcript will not be considered for admission. Submission of an official academic transcript is a pre-requisite for admission – all academic transcripts must reach the Deputy Registrar/Administrative Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies on or before the start of the session admission is being sought.
INTERNATIONAL/FOREIGN CANDIDATES: All foreign candidates must satisfy the following requirements, aside from the normal entry requirements for every programme, before they can proceed with their studies in the University if offered admission:
- Admission Letter
- International Passport or ECOWAS Travel Certificates
- Valid VISA-STR (Subject to Regularization)
- Residence Permit
DEADLINE: 28th December, 2020
ENQUIRIES: For further enquiries on admission, please contact the Secretary, Postgraduate, Postgraduate College, Osogbo, via: 08035950592, 07030397784, and 08081972154.
If you have any questions concerning UNIOSUN Postgraduate Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- AUST Postgraduate Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- UNIPORT School of Public Health Postgraduate Form 2019/2020
- LAUTECH Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Bowen University Postgraduate Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NDA Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.