University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Admission List 2021 | www.uniport.edu.ng.
UNIPORT Admission List: The University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) The 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Batch admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Check UNIPORT Admission Status below.
UNIPORT Merit Admission List
The management of the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has released the first batch and second batch admission lists that contain the names of candidates offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the University of Port Harcourt post UTME screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
SEE ALSO: UNIPORT Direct Entry Admission List.
How to Check UNIPORT Admission List.
UNIPORT Merit list has been successfully uploaded on the university’s website. Prospective candidates are advised to follow the links below to check their admission status.
- Go to UNIPORT admission status checking portal at https://aris.uniport.edu.ng/admissionacceptance.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on the search icon to access your UNIPORT admission offer.
NOTE: if admitted, make sure you accept your admission offer.
You can also access UNIPORT first batch and second batch admission list via the links below: www.uniport.edu.ng
- Candidates who will be below 16 years of age by October 31st, 2019 need not proceed with Registration.
- Admitted candidates who have not accepted their admission on the JAMB website (CAPS) should do so latest by Friday, December 13, 2019. or the admission will be withdrawn.
- No candidate can be offered admission EXCEPT O’level result(s) have been successfully uploaded on JAMB website (CAPS). ALL candidates not yet admitted SHOULD therefore upload their O’level result(s) at UNIPORT ICTC or any accredited JAMB CBT centre on or before Monday, December 18, 2019.
- Admission is still in progress
- All candidates who would be offered courses different from their original courses will be required to click on transfer approval on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept change of course/department to enable the processing of their admission.
- All candidates are advised to regularly check their admission status on JAMB website (CAPS) and accept the admission offer to enable completion of the admission process.
You can also access your UNIPORT merit status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIPORT admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIPORT Merit List
If you have any questions concerning UNIPORT_Admission List, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.