University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) Direct Entry Screening Form 2021/2022.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Form: University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) has started selling its Direct Entry screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNIPORT Direct Entry Form
The management of the University of Port Harcourt hereby inform all the Candidates who chose the UNIPORT for Direct Entry Admission are hereby requested to apply for screening by logging in to the University website www.uniport.edu.ng and complete an application form online. There are to provide information on the following:
- Qualifying Exam (s) for Direct Entry Admission
- Results obtained from qualifying examinations (O’level, A’level, Diploma, NCE, and Degree respectively). This must be detailed, showing the pass level and points.
- Candidate’s JAMB Registration Number.
See Also: UNIPORT Post UTME Form
NOTE: The UNIPORT Direct Entry registration continues until further notice.
How to Apply for UNIPORT Direct Entry Screening Form.
- Candidates are to input JAMB Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded JAMB details
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform(ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make a payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and login with your JAMB Registration Number and the Access Code on the Payment Slip.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with red background not more than 1×1 inch.
- Proceed to the Admissions Office to submit the photocopy of the documents of JAMB Slip, Birth Certificate/Age Declaration, O’level Examination results (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB), A’level, Diploma, NCE, JUPEB/IJMB, and Degree Programme results, showing CGPA as applicable. Alternatively, the requested documents can be mailed by courier to The Admissions Officer, University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
UNIPORT Post UTME / DE Screening Timetable
UNIPORT 2021/2022 academic session POST-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to commence on 20th September, 2021 and end on 30th September, 2021. Click Here to see screening timetable
- Inconsistency in name is not acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Leveland A’Level Results, JAMB ResultSlips and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2021, to be eligible for the Admission.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON THURSDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2021.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Registration is online, therefore candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates must ensure their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- For Technical Support Services during registration, send an email to: email@example.com
- 08123241152, 08116188834, 08116188840
UNIPORT Direct Entry Form Closing Date: MID-NIGHT ON THURSDAY, 30TH SEPTEMBER, 2021
If you have any questions concerning the UNIPORT Direct Entry Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.