University of Port Harcourt Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable 2022/2023 | www.uniport.edu.ng.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable: University of Port-Harcourt, UNIPORT post UTME/DE screening exercise timetable for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable
This is to inform all the candidates that have registered for the University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the timetable for the exercise.
UNIPORT 2022/2023 academic session POST-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled to commence on soon.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Schedule.
The University of Port Harcourt hereby notifies candidates who chose the University as first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 150 that the Post-UTME Screening Exercise has been scheduled.
CANDIDATES WHO FAIL TO REGISTER WITHIN THE REGISTRATION PERIOD WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
UNIPORT Post UTME Screening
|Monday, 31st October 2022
|Anatomy/Physiology/Nursing/Dentistry, Agriculture, SSLT
|8:00am – 3:00pm
|Tuesday, 1st November 2022
|Wednesday, 2nd November 2022
|Management Sciences, Law
|Thursday, 3rd November 2022
|Friday, 4th November 2022
|Social Sciences, Science
|Saturday, 5th November 2022
|Medicine and Surgery
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and pen.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Registration Slip is not acceptable to the University and may lead to the disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME Results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates MUST be sixteen (16) years of age or above by October 2022, to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, iPad, iPod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration Period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at NOON ON THURSDAY, 27TH OCTOBER, 2022.
- Registration is online; therefore, candidates are not expected to be present physically on the University Campus, but advised to register from any location.
- Candidates who chose the University as second choice and wish to be considered for admission can apply for the Screening Exercise ONLY when they have made a change to the University of Port Harcourt as their First Choice. Such change must be made latest MONDAY, 24th October, 2022.
- Candidates must ensure that their O’Level results are uploaded to JAMB website as soon possible as those who do not, will not be considered for admission.
- Candidates must ensure that they register with their own valid personal telephone (GSM) numbers and email addresses.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
- PARENTS AND GUARDIANS, AS WELL AS UNINVITED SECURITY AGENTS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED INTO THE CAMPUS ON THE DAYS OF THE SCREENING EXERCISE.
For Technical Support Services during the registration, send an email to: [email protected].
For further enquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, 08175125591
If you have any questions concerning UNIPORT Post UTME Screening Timetable, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Screening Form
- COALAFIA Post UTME Screening Form
- Port Harcourt Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
- Auchi Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Exercise Timetable & Requirements
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.