University of Uyo (UNIUYO) Admission List | www.uniuyo.edu.ng.
UNIUYO Admission List | University of Uyo has released the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the institution (UNIUYO) first Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
University of Uyo admission list
The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
See Also: Uniuyo New Department
All the candidates who participated in the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List.
You can access your UNIUYO admission status from Uniuyo Portal and JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below on the university website.
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
If you have been Successfully admitted, You are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
If you have any question concerning University of Uyo (UNIUYO), please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, to your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.