Universal School of Aviation (USA) Admission Form 2020.
Universal School of Aviation Admission Form: Universal School of Aviation (USA) has started selling application forms for admission into its various programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Universal School of Aviation Admission Form
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Universal School of Aviation (USA) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The school is accredited by the International Accreditation Organization [IAO].
Universal School of Aviation Courses & Duration
- Air ticketing/Reservation. – (7 Months)
- Tourism management. – (7 Months)
- Computer Reservation (GDS). – (4 Months)
- Travel Agency Management. – (4 Months)
- Electronic Booking. – (4 Months)
- Customer Service Management – (4 Months)
- Hotel management – (4 Months)
- Flight Attendant (Cabin Crew)- (2 Months)
- Flight Dispatch (Ground Pilot) (3 Months)
- Flight Dispatch (Advanced) (3 Months)
- HELICOPTER LANDING OFFICERS (HLO) (1 Month)
Universal School of Aviation Benefits
- Full Time and Part-Time Classes are available
- Hostel facilities are also available in the campus
- The school fixes all students to various travel organization after their programme
- Industrial attachment which leads to permanent jobs
- The program is a 2-10months professional course.
- All fees are paid in installment.
- Full-time class holds on Mondays through Fridays.
- Part Time classes hold Saturdays and Sundays.
Universal School of Aviation Admission Regulation.
- Admission will be granted for a specific session.
- Basic entry requirement for the program is a minimum of O`level (WAEC/NECO) result. However, higher qualifications such as OND, HND, B.Sc. etc. can also be taken.
- In general, you should demonstrate a minimum level of competency and provide proof of your past academic credentials. Some advanced and professional level courses may also require additional qualifications.
Failing to join the school in that session will nullify the applicant’s rights for admission and a new application must be submitted.
- Students’ files and documents are kept and maintained at the Admissions and Registration Office. All documents submitted in support of an application become the property of the School.
- Whether accepted or rejected, applicants may not reclaim any documents.
- Student who are not able to upload their result and passport photos should present them to the Admission office upon resumption.
Universal School of Aviation Admission Requirements
- Please note that programme specific requirements or restrictions may apply.
- Specific requirements are available under each programme.
- Applicants to USA programmes are considered on the basis of their qualifications regardless of race, colour, gender, religion, disabilities, age or national origin.
- The language of instruction is English and good command of the language, both spoken and written, is essential for student success.
- The Admissions and Registration Office is responsible for responding to admission enquiries and for processing applications.
- You can contact the office through 08055849779 or +2347063002833.
How to Apply for Universal School of Aviation Admission Form
NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION INSTRUCTION:
Note that Admission form costs #3,500.
(1) If you want to pay for your FORM online, CLICK HERE to make payment and follow the online instructions.
(2) If you paid to the bank and have been given APPLICATION CODE by the school, CLICK HERE to fill your FORM.
If you have any problem with payment, contact the admission office on +2348055849779 Or 07063002833.
RETURNING STUDENTS PAYMENT PORTAL:
Returning/Present students who wish to pay fees online should CLICK HERE
SCHOOL BANK DETAILS:
Students who are unable to pay online for Admission Form or other Fees should pay into the account below after which you text your Payment Details (Name, Amount, Purpose of payments etc.) to 08055849779 0r 07063002833
Account Name: Universal School of Aviation
Guaranty Trust Bank: 0251218455
Polaris (Skye) Bank: 1771789636
United Bank for Africa: 1022619388
Lagos Campus: 136, Isolo-Ikotun Road, Ikotun, Lagos.
Abuja Campus: Hiba Centre, 5th Avenue, Gwarinpa, FCT/Abuja
If you have any questions concerning Universal School of Aviation Admission Form, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
- Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT) Cut Off Marks for 2020/2021
- AFIT Post UTME / DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- NCAT Post Graduate Diploma Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- NCAT HND Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.