University College Cork Puttnam Scholarship: The Puttnam Scholarship at University College Cork is now open for applications from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University College Cork students.
University College Cork Puttnam Scholarship
About the Scholarship
University College Cork–National University of Ireland, Cork (UCC) is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland. The university is in Cork. The university was founded in 1845 as one of three Queen’s Colleges in Belfast, Cork, and Galway.
The Puttnam Scholars program offers six students the opportunity to work with Lord David Puttnam, Oscar winning producer of films including Chariots of Fire, The Mission, The Killing Fields and Midnight Express, former Digital Champion (appointed by Irish Government) and entrepreneur in the creative industries.
This prestigious scholarship program offers unique mentoring opportunities for students and represents a new model of industry/sector mentorship.
Benefits of University College Cork Puttnam Scholarship
Partial Funding, €1,000.
Requirements for University College Cork Puttnam Scholarship
1. The scholarship is open to all undergraduate/level 8 programs (final year) or postgraduate program students from all disciplines at University College Cork.
2. The selected students will become Putnam Scholars for one academic year.
3. During the year, the Puttnam Scholars will work together on a team project and will be required to attend a series of 6 video conference mentoring and coaching sessions with Lord Puttnam.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
- Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
4. Puttnam Scholars will jointly produce a short film which they will screen as part of a presentation to Lord Puttnam and invited guests at the end of the academic year.
5. Students awarded a Puttnam Scholarship will receive a monetary award of €1000 on completion of the short film which will be done within the academic year.
6. Students withdrawing from, suspending or repeating their studies, because of illness, bereavement or other exceptional circumstances will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
If you have any questions concerning University College Cork Puttnam Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.