University of Adelaide PhD Scholarship: The University of Adelaide PhD Scholarship is now accepting applications from qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University of Adelaide students.
University of Adelaide PhD Scholarship
About the Scholarship
University of Adelaide was founded with a noble goal: to prepare, for South Australia, young leaders shaped by education rather than birth or wealth in a settlement free of old world social and religious inequalities.
The Australian POTS Foundation (APF) is committed to supporting a brighter future for people with Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS) through advocacy, support, and research.
They strive to improve awareness and education of those with POTS, their families, clinicians and support services.
Benefits of University of Adelaide PhD Scholarship
1. Comprises $5,000 per year for a maximum of three years. A total commitment of up to $15,000 per successful candidate.
2. Will commence no earlier than the date of receipt of application and will finish no later than the end of the underlying PhD. A maximum of three years from the start of the underlying PhD grant.
3. Applications will be assessed, and successful candidates selected by the Australian POTS Foundation Medical Advisory Panel.
Assessment will be based on the academic record of the applicant, the recommendation of their supervisor with regards to their suitability for research training and the research track record of the primary supervising institution.
4. APF Medical Advisory Panel will recommend the successful candidate(s) to the APF Board for ratification.
5. Candidates will be encouraged to disseminate their work through peer reviewed journals and any such publications will be publicised on the Australian POTS Foundation website.
6. Applicants will be required to provide annual progress reports to the AFP Board.
Requirements for University of Adelaide PhD Scholarship
1. Enrolled full time in a PhD program at an Australian University.
2. Residing in Australia for the tenure of their PhD program.
- University of Leeds Scholarship
- International Travel Scholarship
- West Africa Emerging Leaders Program
- Goldman Sachs Internship Program
- Hong Kong Baptist University Masters Scholarships
3. A recipient of an Australian Government RTP grant, NHMRC scholarship or similar.
4. No more than 18 months into their PhD program at the time of application. (Pro-rata payments will apply accordingly).
If you have any questions concerning University of Adelaide PhD Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.