University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship: Applications for the University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University of Birmingham students.
University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
About the Scholarship
The University of Birmingham (informally Birmingham University) is a public research university located in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
Birmingham has a proud heritage of removing barriers to education to enable the most academically talented students to fulfill their potential in learning and education.
Benefits of University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
Approximately 30 scholarships will be awarded with a value of up to £10,000 GBP. This award will be deducted from the total tuition fees owed by each successful scholar.
Requirements for University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship
All taught Masters programs are eligible for this scholarship, except for programs in the Birmingham Business School, for which there are separate MSc and MBA scholarships on offer.
In order to be eligible, candidates must meet the following requirements. Candidates must:
1. Have received, and accepted, an offer of admission for a taught Masters degree at the University of Birmingham UK Campus to study in the 2022/23 academic year.
2. Be classed as ‘domiciled’ in one of the eligible countries.
3. Be classed by the University as an overseas fee payer for tuition fee purposes.
4. Start their studies at the University in September/ October 2022 on a course delivered on-campus.
5. Be academically exceptional and able to provide evidence for this in the scholarship application statement. Candidates must also have, or be expecting to achieve, a first class overall grade (at least 70% in the UK system) in a bachelors degree or equivalent.
- Standard Bank Africa Chairman Scholarship
- Queen Elizabeth Masters Scholarships
- AFEPA Masters Scholarship Program
- Mo Ibrahim Foundation MBA Scholarships
- University of Liverpool Postgraduate Scholarships
As an example, the minimum equivalent grade requirement in the US, India, Nigeria and China are:
1. 3.5 out of 4.0 and above in the US GPA system.
2. 70% in the Indian grading system.
3. 3.5 (out of 4.0) or 4.5 (out of 5.0) or 6.2 (out of 7.0) in the Nigerian grading system.
4. 85% grade awarded by a top tier Chinese University, 90% grade awarded by a mid-tier Chinese University.
If you have any questions concerning University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.