University of Dayton Merit Scholarships: Applications for University of Dayton Merit Scholarships are now being accepted from suitably qualified students. It is a fully funded scholarship for all University of Dayton students.
University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
About the Scholarship
The University of Dayton (UD) is a private, Catholic research university in Dayton, Ohio. Founded in 1850 by the Society of Mary, it is one of three Marianist universities in the nation and the second-largest private university in Ohio.
The university’s campus is in the city’s southern portion and spans 388 acres on both sides of the Great Miami River.
Benefits of University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
These scholarships are worth up to $30,000 per year toward your tuition.
You may be eligible to earn up to $4,000 over four years to cover the cost of your textbooks.
Requirements for University of Dayton Merit Scholarships
1. Applicants must be international students.
2. Applicants must be a first year or transfer undergraduate students.
3. Applicants must have a high school certificate or equivalent.
4. Applicants must be ready to enrol in full-time degree program.
- British Council GREAT Scholarships
- Qatar University Scholarships
- Avancez Scholarship for African Students
- ETH Zurich Masters Scholarships
- Seyi Makinde Scholarship Scheme
5. Applicants must have a proof of English Language proficiency.
If you have any questions concerning University of Dayton Merit Scholarships, please feel free to use the comment box below and ask us your question. We will be very pleased to answer you.
You can share this information, with your family and friends, as it will be helpful to someone. Please share it on Twitter, Facebook, G+, Whatsapp or Email it to friends. Use the buttons below to do this.